New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo nag-agree din ako kay akuma. hindi naman tsambahan, but with the super-complex systems of today's cars, and the production processes necessary to build them, you cannot always expect zero defects. but what you should expect is for car companies to step up and make it right when something does go wrong. basta committed sila to your satisfaction they would always have my business.

of course, if the car has so many defects that it's in the shop more often than i'm driving it, then that's a different story.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whew, tama yan, take action. you didn't shell out serious money to get a headache.

my family's had four hondas since 1996 and with all, i can hardly complain about ANYTHING with regard to reliability and quality.

my own 2002 cr-v has needed exactly zero unscheduled visits to a mechanic, has ate zero mililiters of oil, and after three years, is still tight as a drum and marvelously, has zero squeaks, creaks, rattles and other atrocities. hehe

the dealerships are another matter though (even with yuchengco-owned dealerships, i've routinely received the car from them with the radio set at full blast grrr).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    Just an update, I already filed a complaint at DTI. We shall have a mediator coming to help me with the case.

I also sent a letter to the japanese Honda Phils president. Also sent him an affidavit outlining my complaint.

Next stop is the media. Anyone who can help me with this?

My email is: programfx*yahoo.com
    My wife can refer you to Ramon Tulfo.

Isumbong mo kay Tulfo.

Laluna na sensational yung case na yan.

PM me na lang for details.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    and monthly car payments would just remind you of the 'tsambahan' city that you got, now that would be unfair.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I washed and vacuumed my City today. I discovered that water seeped into the backseat and ceiling. Leak in the rear windshield perhaps.

This is so sad.

This car is a certified lemon.
    Last edited by Psylocke; October 12th, 2005 at 02:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow thats just ugly, your city should be replaced.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi
    tsambahan? parang di yata ako agree dito.

sa halaga ng kotse dito sa atin, tapos tsambahan. pinaghirapapan mo kumita/mag-ipon ng ganyan kalaking halaga ng pera para makabili ka ng maayos na oto, tapos tsambahan.

sorry bro pero kung sa akin di pwede yang tsambahan, sa hirap kitain ng pera ngayon.
    alam kong mahirap kitain ang pera ngayon... what i mean of "tsambahan" eh...
    kahit ayaw mo(at ayaw naman talaga nating lahat), minsan di mo talaga alam kung ang matapat na kotse sayo is sira or sirain... kahit anong brand pa yan...

kaya nga sabi ko na dapat maging responsible yung dealer if ever na may ganyang problema...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    medyo nag-agree din ako kay akuma. hindi naman tsambahan, but with the super-complex systems of today's cars, and the production processes necessary to build them, you cannot always expect zero defects. but what you should expect is for car companies to step up and make it right when something does go wrong. basta committed sila to your satisfaction they would always have my business.

of course, if the car has so many defects that it's in the shop more often than i'm driving it, then that's a different story.
    exactly...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    I washed and vacuumed my City today. I discovered that water seeped into the backseat and ceiling. Leak in the rear windshield perhaps.

This is so sad.

This car is a certified lemon.
    yup its so sad...

and so bad... palitan na dapat yung buong car...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    ...you cannot always expect zero defects. but what you should expect is for car companies to step up and make it right when something does go wrong. basta committed sila to your satisfaction they would always have my business.
    Good point.
    However, car dealers should be ready to bear the onus of correcting the problem. They should not expect the customer to exert any additional effort or endure additional inconveniences.

Hindi pwede yung reasoning na "Ser, dalhin ninyo nalang dito <sa casa> and we'll take care of it." Doing that will make the customer waste one day bringing his car to the casa. Doing that will also make the customer lose the services of his car for God knows how long (unless of course the casa is gracious enough to give a temporary replacement car).

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Honda quality-control sucks...