The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wow... and Fords get a bad rep. :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    IMHO... tsambahan din talaga minsan... kahit anong brand pa yan, minsan makakakuha ka talaga ng may defect... sana lang eh ayusin agad ng mga dealers pag may ganitong problem... better yet eh palitan nila agad...
    customer satisfaction should be their primary concern...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    OT: I've heard MZ3 from dec 04 to sep 05 may recall din... about heat insulators ata...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    IMO, it should be the dealers fault. Dapat they have checked all the units coming in from the plant before releasing it to the buyer. Kase meyron yang checklist kung ano dapat e inspect pag dating nang unit. The lapses is on the hand of the dealer. Though, meyron din kasalanan ang QC sa planta. This should also be brought to the attention of the Honda Cars Philippines. Pero sa tingin ko isolated case lang to. My bro has a Honda City 2003 model, more than two yrs na walang problema. Ako lang nagpoproblema dahil ala ko city.

Walang kabig pakanan, walang busted headlights like the vioses - this are really considered a factory defect kasi inherent sa maraming unit. Afterall Toyota is not new to the business, right? Sisihin pa ang tires....ngek...

Yung na point out na defect sa City, parang adjustment lang ata kailangan dun. Unlike the vios na kailangan talaga palitan - dahil factory defect.

Tapos yung quality control people...mga tao lang yan na pwede mag kamali. Baka naka pikit mata habang nag tsetsek. Hindi nakatulog nang maayos kagabi. Nagpupuyat sa pag bantay ng baby nya.........sa beer house...ay sorry sa bahay nila ...kasi under d saya.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's something. Have two cousins with Citys and one with a Jazz. And the only complaint I've heard is regarding the "kalampag" of the Jazz.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    need your opinion, were planning to get a crv next month, its actually a choice between an xtrail and a crv, but since may 8 seater model, crv na lang. bandang south kami kaya most convenient sa amin yung honda alabang. kaya lang after reading this thread, am having second thoughts.. di ba talaga ok dun? anong dealer and medyo malapit dito sa south ang marerecommend nyo?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    get the xtrail nlng para wala problema hahaha jk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just an update, I already filed a complaint at DTI. We shall have a mediator coming to help me with the case.

I also sent a letter to the japanese Honda Phils president. Also sent him an affidavit outlining my complaint.

Next stop is the media. Anyone who can help me with this?

My email is: programfx*yahoo.com
    Last edited by Psylocke; October 9th, 2005 at 11:00 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try writing to Boo Chanco (Supply and Demand column), Butch Gamboa, of Philippine Star. Sorry I dont have their contacts right now, but their emails are posted at the end of their columns. Chanco's column (in the Business section) appears every Monday, Wednesday, Friday ; Gamboa's column (in the Motoring section) appears every Wednesday only.

Chanco wrote about a problem with the Jazz which belonged to a friend of his.

Another source within the Philippine Star who had some problem with his/her?? Honda City a few years might also help. I dont know the name or contact, but this person writes a column entitled "Singkit" at the Philippine StarWeek Magazine (Sunday magazine of the Philippine Star).

You can also write to Ramon Tulfo (Philippine Daily Inquirer) for more explosive results.

Hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    IMHO... tsambahan din talaga minsan... kahit anong brand pa yan, minsan makakakuha ka talaga ng may defect... sana lang eh ayusin agad ng mga dealers pag may ganitong problem... better yet eh palitan nila agad...
    customer satisfaction should be their primary concern...
    tsambahan? parang di yata ako agree dito.

sa halaga ng kotse dito sa atin, tapos tsambahan. pinaghirapapan mo kumita/mag-ipon ng ganyan kalaking halaga ng pera para makabili ka ng maayos na oto, tapos tsambahan.

sorry bro pero kung sa akin di pwede yang tsambahan, sa hirap kitain ng pera ngayon.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Honda quality-control sucks...