New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Police report muna 1st and foremost kung hindi useless lahat ito.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pero i've had so many experiences with scooters and bicycles na i almost bumped em.. kasi it's either they cut accros my path or tuloy tuloy sila sa intersection.
    Oo nga ang tatapang ng iba gusto talaga nila maospital pero yung iba ok naman safe sila mag scooter o kaya bicycle talagang tumatabi sila...

Report mo yan sa police and pumunta ka sa Honda Casa...I hope mahuli ang CRV na yan...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    The CRV was at fault for not stopping at the scene of the accident although i agree with some of the members with how unruly the scooter driver can get. We can't judge until we here both sides.

Peace out

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    In any case guys, dapat tumigil lahat ng parties involved in any accident....
    i agree with Pk, lets say mali yung scooter but in the first place, dapat di iwan pag ikaw ang nakasagasa..lalo na't kailangan dalhin sa ospital...

..pagusapan n lang kung sino may kasalanan after...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hanson
    HIT AND RUN

the other night, my staff was riding his scooter when he was bumped by a honda crv with plate number XJC 353. He suffered cuts that required stiching and the scooter was badly damaged. the driver went down and told him to take a taxi. my staff refused knowing and asking that he rides on his crv. the suspect fled.
    maybe you should look from the CRV driver's prospective... the scooter could have been a bump and rob setup. It could be a twist of the a pedestrian pretending to get bumped or even just lightly bumped then when riding to the hospital, he would pull a knife on the driver and rob him or even steal the entire car.

So WHERE and WHEN did the incident happen?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you had injuries requiring stitches, hindi na siguro acting yun. hehehehe,

Ang hirap diyan, kapag pinatrace mo sa TMG, sasabihin lang ng owner na carnapped yung sasakyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think the owner will report it as carnapped, the car wasn't used naman in a murder or something, not worth covering up to that level... and also may mga taong requiring stitches and not acting but had bad intentions or robbing the person or something

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hanson,

A friend from LTO traced the vehicle's registration and it was last registered at Muntinlupa.

HTH!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kung minsan kasi nakakatakot bumaba sa mga ganyang accident at baka modus operandi lalo kung malapi ka sa squatters area.. which is most likely bugbog sarado ka...

kung natakot lang yung CRV eh dapat dumiretso sya sa police station..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HIT AND RUN please help