New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman yata pwede i-timbre ng MMDA yung offense mo sa LTO. Kasi kung pwede yun, what's stopping them from just randomly accusing innocent motorists?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Those two intersections are littered with MMDAs not necessarily trying to improve the traffic but has become revenue conscious because of the the incentives.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chase
    so last sunday, i was driving to robinsons galleria... nasa ortigas ako, patawid ng edsa... i was cruising * around 80km/h.
    btw, medyo mabilis yong 80km/h approaching that intersection going to the galleria side, considering busy yong side na yon ng galleria/shrine. baka naman hindi yong supposed 'beating the red light' kaya ka pinapara...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotot
    btw, medyo mabilis yong 80km/h approaching that intersection going to the galleria side, considering busy yong side na yon ng galleria/shrine. baka naman hindi yong supposed 'beating the red light' kaya ka pinapara...
    that strip of ortigas used to be known as drag racing grounds before C5 came along...so i was coasting * 80km/h...walang kotse nun coz the people were still in mass. pagbagong labas lang ng mass nuon, i wouldn't have been able to getaway from the mmda. :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Hindi naman yata pwede i-timbre ng MMDA yung offense mo sa LTO. Kasi kung pwede yun, what's stopping them from just randomly accusing innocent motorists?
    excellent point of contention. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
hinabol ako ng pulis!