New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    You'd be surprised to find out that tapping cellphones is just a (spy) software download away through the internet, and costs only USD 69.95 (approximately 3,357.60 pesos). So it's not really expensive for them to invest that amount of money for their "business".

They not only get to hear your voice calls, they can even read your text messages.

Search the internet (google and youtube) and you'll know that I'm not pulling your leg. It's really an eye-opener for those of us who are serious about keeping their private lives private.
    Wow :shocked2: it really is an eye opener, but the perpetrator needs to install the software to the victim's phone before the suspect could spy right?

The equipment I was talking about are those high tech multi million stuff used by law enforcement, I think the now defunct PAOCTF headed by lacson before had those.

But still, I get your point. Those crooks are getting better and better.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ginagawa ko pag may bagong kasama sa bahay binibilinan ko na kahit anong mangyari sakin di ako tatawag para mag pakuha ng pera at ipadala sa ibang lugar kaya kung may tumawag wag nalang pansinin

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I'm not convinced na high-tech na at marunong mag-intercept ng tawag yung mga miyembro ng sindikato. I'm betting that, more likely, nadagdagan na yung kuwento ng kaibigan.
    just talked to this friend of mine.

Most likely na may kasabwat ngang lineman yung sindikato, according to the subdivision's security agency.

not so sophisticated, after all. Kung may cellphone yung amo nung kasambahya, mas madali ngang mabisto yung MO na ganito. Problema lang pano kung "user cannot be reached", baka magatungan lang yung kwento nung dugo-dugo gang.

tsk.

still, common sense pa rin ang best defense laban sa mga ganito

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Buti nalang wala kaming kasambahay at wala din kami landline.

Hindi kaya BF ni Marissa yung lineman? :lovers:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post
    Buti nalang wala kaming kasambahay at wala din kami landline.

Hindi kaya BF ni Marissa yung lineman? :lovers:

Wala yan sa lolo ko ... walang pera at alahas sa bahay.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pwedeng hinde binaba ng tumawag yun handset niya so kahit binaba na ni Ate Pina tapos taas niya ulit para tumawag Marissa will still be on the line
    I agree. Minsan hindi napuputol kaya pwede this manloloko (Marissa) was kept online.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat, pag nahuli ang mga iyan, ibitin ng patiwarik at.....

Mga salot sa lipunan! ....

7909:taunt:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    You could easily tap on the line itself just like a partyline and hear most of the conversations. Sa switch box cabinet mas marami pwede ma-tap :twak:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Wala yan sa lolo ko ... walang pera at alahas sa bahay.

Buti pa kayo, may bahay.

Grabe talaga, these types of people will really find newer ways to skin innocent people of hard-earned cash and belongings. It's really important to remind and remind and remind people at home to be aware always. Saying it once is never enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hi-tech Dugo-dugo gang