New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    TDI.. baka namalikmata lang si TS nyan.. minsan nangyayari yan
    Nangyari na sa akin yan before with one of our old cars. Hinabol ko pa para siguraduhin (since same make and model pa)... 886 pala yung plate niya na medyo nag fade kaya nagmukhang 386.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Nangyari na sa akin yan before with one of our old cars. Hinabol ko pa para siguraduhin (since same make and model pa)... 886 pala yung plate niya na medyo nag fade kaya nagmukhang 386.

same experience tayo bro. sakin naman PCO na nakita ko is PCQ ma nukang O yung Q sa malayo, hehe. :D

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ano na update TS?

"TDI" din basa ko...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Just an update tsikoteers, got all the clearances i needed today - LTO, TMG, ANCAR, Casa and they assured me that I am the registered owner of the said vehicle. Even double checked our other cars, just in case there is a problem with the papers or registration. The LTO text mesaging system was also up and running this morning and i also made some inquiries to it.

The very main reason why I posted this incident is to made sure that all of us are aware of the things around us. To get some info and guidance as to what would be the best move in this kind of situation since the resources i know was out of reach that time, LTO text messaging system was down last weekend. I guess this is what this boards is all about, share information to the best of their knowledge, help or be helped. Pardon me if I posted this incident in this forums or other forum sites, as these are the places I know where I can run to that time, for guidance. I think it's normal for ordinary people to seek assistance when in need or when something they possess, hard earned possession, is compromised.

Thanks tsikoteers! To those who took this matter seriously, for sharing your attention, thoughts and providing guidance. More power to you and god bless you all! May you continue to help people in your own ways through this boards. And for those people who took this as a joke, you are entitled to your opinion. I wish you and your family's safety. Goodluck with your cars and that you may never encounter this kind of "sh*t" as this will blow your mind away.

Happy New Year folks!

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    kawawa naman yung innova na post pa yung picture.. dapat tanggalin na.. malabo lang pala mata nung TS..
    i don't mean any harm to anyone sir, the reason is someone might knew exactly who the owner was so he/she can be informed. apologies for the delay in response as i also have a job to take care of and i've been on the streets the whole day trying to clear everything out. pasensya na sir kung di tayo magkasing-linaw ng mata, tao lang. one thing for sure, for 4minutes and 48 seconds sinusundan ko yun and i'm sure to what i saw. i already removed the pictures for everybody's sake.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nakakalito ngang basahin ang mga "bagong" plate numbers....

O vs. D vs. Q sa alpha portion....

14.6K:dj:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Nakakalito ngang basahin ang mga "bagong" plate numbers....

O vs. D vs. Q sa alpha portion....

14.6K:dj:
    Dapat palitan na ng LTO yung font... times new roman na lng hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
HELP: Vehicle bearing my car's plate #