New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When we were in an apartment isang adik rin sumisira ng mga sasakyan dun. They could not find evidence of him doing it, nor of any property. He broke my hoodstar twice, nakaparada lang sasakyan ko dun peacefully lang siya. I was never arrogant sa neighborhood, in fact I like to help around when I can.

Marami din ibang sasakyan na nasira throughout the years (before us) when that adik was there. My friend's grille was smashed in, our Corolla's window smashed but nothing stolen (vandal nga lang kasi), my friend's Acura Integra wheels stolen, etc.

Solution was, we left and found a new apartment not too far away, but much much safer. There was no other way, mahirap i-confront, and even if we reported it to the police, wala sila magawa dahil they have to catch him doing the act or have concrete evidence para mahuli siya.

And chances are, pag nahuli siya, mapapakawala rin siya after a while, balik sa dati, maybe with more vengeance.

Watch your back kapag alam niyang you're after him, just be vigilant while you're around. You never know when he'll strike. It's really the best way to avoid the problem, dahil sila, they won't give a damn about it and won't really care. That's the problem with people like this, they don't care at all what happens to them or to your property. Basta they do what they do. That's all they care about. And the law isn't quite strict either, meaning unless you take action with your own hands, the police enforcement won't really do much except what they're doing now.

His advantage kasi, is that his crime is not too dangerous to be a significant threat, but his threat is not petty enough that you can just ignore it.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^ Yung area na yan sa E. Rod ilang beses na na-demolish...pero parang kabute na uusbong uli.

Dapat kasi bakuran na yan para kahit papaano, may deterrent

ilang beses na nga sinunog yun e...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    siguro the best way eh mathematics na lang ... kung lilipat ka and it will cost you 100k+ to move, puwede na din ang 20k-30k hitman services.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    siguro the best way eh mathematics na lang ... kung lilipat ka and it will cost you 100k+ to move, puwede na din ang 20k-30k hitman services.
    i like the way you think

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    or pde cguro pang-bribe sa police to set up an entrapment :twak:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've known people who do these things for far less than that.

Actually, when I was working for a trucking company (my first job), I have a pahenante who did it for a bottle of ginebra.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    or pde cguro pang-bribe sa police to set up an entrapment :twak:
    Bribe mo yung kapatid na pulis para sya na ang mag sa kapatid nya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    I've known people who do these things for far less than that.

Actually, when I was working for a trucking company (my first job), I have a pahenante who did it for a bottle of ginebra.
    Yung mura lang kasi, hindi malinis ang trabaho, maraming ebidensyang iniiwan. Pwedeng ma-trace sa yo hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    saka pag mura madaling bibigay sa interoggation. Maganda eh hitman na ex-pulis or pulis na sumasideline na hitman hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    may kakilala kayo hitman? pm me po..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help naman!