New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I am starting this blog about Philippines' bad drivers. But I am asking your help to contribute. Please post pictures of bad drivers - illegal, rude, and just plain bastards on the road.

email: pinoybaddrivers*gmail.com

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    noted sis.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Post ko yung pic ko. Joke lang.

robot.sonic

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sayang.. I already erased the pics I took of the driver of the pajero which forced us off the road. Hope this thread gets lots of support..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hmmm.....

MissDaisy, how will you verify and confirm if the sent picture for posting is truly a bad driver (per your definition) and not just plain harassment from a second or third party or probably from a spurious sender?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Hmmm.....

MissDaisy, how will you verify and confirm if the sent picture for posting is truly a bad driver (per your definition) and not just plain harassment from a second or third party or probably from a spurious sender?
    Naunahan mo ako itanong yan, doc...

Anyway, as a follow-up to that, would this not put Filipino drivers in a bad light to the internet community (especially foreigners) since you are trying to focus on allegedly "bad" Filipino drivers?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Naunahan mo ako itanong yan, doc...

Anyway, as a follow-up to that, would this not put Filipino drivers in a bad light to the internet community (especially foreigners) since you are trying to focus on allegedly "bad" Filipino drivers?
    who cares what the foreigners think, besides what don't they already know? but i do agree that some pictures might be used with malicious intent.

we need to expose people who are like idiots on the road. they deserve to be blasted. (i hope i don't end up in the site though)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by youstupiddriver View Post
    Wreckless sh*t
    Cheap Black Mitsubishi Mirage
    9354 9354 9354 9354
    Mukhang masaya naman. Ano ba ginawa specifically?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    "Wreckless" nga pano naging bad driver?

Tapatalked

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDaisy View Post
    I am starting this blog about Philippines' bad drivers. But I am asking your help to contribute. Please post pictures of bad drivers - illegal, rude, and just plain bastards on the road.

email: pinoybaddrivers*gmail.com
    Pictures might not help, in fact might be used unfairly.
    Videos would be more objective evidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help Me Please - Send Pictures of Bad Drivers