New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    probably lasing o nakatulog yung naka red na oto...kaya hindi tumigil.

Ipa-private investigator mo, sigurado mas malaki chance na mahanap yan - assuming 307 nga.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    just a wild thought...

would it be possible to take the paint from the suspect car from the victim car (volvo) and have it checked to see which car(s) it was used to make the search a bit easier?

glad to see though na ok kayo sir.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    just a wild thought...

would it be possible to take the paint from the suspect car from the victim car (volvo) and have it checked to see which car(s) it was used to make the search a bit easier?

glad to see though na ok kayo sir.
    Magandang idea yan sir. Parang CSI.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    golden boy,
    are you sure it was a peugeot 307? cause from the looks of it at 1:30am a peugeot can looked like a jazz, a swift or even a hyundai. Now i don't know if our taxi drivers are that knowledgeable about this car, heck i can't even pronounce it right. and they saw the 307 badge but didn't see the plate number? alisto ang mga taxi driver dito sa atin, dapat nakuha nila yun plate number nun, since i think the alleged peugeot stop for a while. anyway, im glad you're fine.
    may point si afrasay, but if 307 emblem nga yung nakita nung mga txi drivers most probably peugeot nga yun (sabi cguro ng mga taxi drivers "piyujot 307 ser nakadali sa inyo!") its pronounced pi-u-jow

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, pwede mo iyan i-subject sa microscopy at chromatography. Sa ganyang kalokohan ko ginagamit dati ang lab equipment ng UST College of Science. hehehe.

Pero dapat may suspect vehicle ka na din para pag-compare ng sample.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

*hirap niyan Sir, sana mahanap na...glad you're safe
    *di rin ba kayo lasing at that time?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yikes! i hope you get that irresponsible nincampoop and take him out of the streets forever :censored:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    sorry for the long silence. i've been busy lately. anyways still no leads on that peugeot. and im sorry. i think i wasn't clear with my story. i was the one who saw that it was a red peugeot 307, because i was beside it at an intersection before the crash, and i saw it to my left when it was about to hit me. before all the smoke and blurry moments. the taxi drivers just reffered to it as "yung pula"

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    been noticing a lot of peugeot 307s lately but no signs of recent accidents or damage..
    will continue to be on the lookout.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So confimed na 307 na nga. At least that's out of the way. Madali na lang yan, eh ako nga wala pa akong nakikitang pulang 307 dito sa Manila.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Help! Got hit and run by a red Peugeot 307!