New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ewan if this would help pero may nakikita ako palagi na red peugeot 307 sa may village papuntang powerplant mula edsa southbound (ndi sa bel-air), since sabi nga ng iba na kokonti lang nakaganoong car dito its worth checking out...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Tsk tsk. Sana makita ito ni sir fireblade...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Tsk tsk. Sana makita ito ni sir fireblade...

Present! Thing is he wasnt able to get the plate number and this is most essential for me to trace the owner. Back on hiber mode

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Aww....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think if you really want to track the guy down you need to get a warrant from a compliant judge so that you can ask the Peugeot dealer (iisa lang naman yun) to open their books.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    try contacting volvo viking cars, pasong tamo. they are the authorized service center of peugeot philippines.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    try contacting volvo viking cars, pasong tamo. they are the authorized service center of peugeot philippines.
    i already did. unfortunately, no red peugeot 307 has gone in for repairs. Volvo and peugeot can only wait for someone to bring in their peugeot i think.. i don't think they'll be releasing a list of people with that type of car..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nalang po sir your safe...

sobrang laki naman nung gagastusin mo for repair..
    makakabili na ako bago niyan ulit.. di nga lang volvo..

sana nakuha yung plate number para may habol ka...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    too bad about your car, but its a good thing you were not hurt. bulsa lang i guess.

hope that 307 gets to be run over by an 18 wheeler

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    golden boy,
    are you sure it was a peugeot 307? cause from the looks of it at 1:30am a peugeot can looked like a jazz, a swift or even a hyundai. Now i don't know if our taxi drivers are that knowledgeable about this car, heck i can't even pronounce it right. and they saw the 307 badge but didn't see the plate number? alisto ang mga taxi driver dito sa atin, dapat nakuha nila yun plate number nun, since i think the alleged peugeot stop for a while. anyway, im glad you're fine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Help! Got hit and run by a red Peugeot 307!