New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Sunday, November 12,2006, at about 130 am, i was driving eastbound (towards SM megamall) along Julia Vargas. I was driving straight when suddenly, a red Peugeot 307 swerved from the leftmost lane to make a right turn (i forgot the street name, this is that street behind caltex and office warehouse) and hit my front left fender area. The peugeot hit my front left wheel too, causing my Volvo XC70 to veer to the right and hit a fire hydrant and a tree. When i got out of shock and went down, I asked the taxi drivers looking around, they said that the red Peugeot sped off. The police were not able to find the red Peugeot 307. The total estimated damages cost 1,000,000 pesos. If anyone has any information on this red Peugeot 307, please pm as soon as possible. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_golden_boy View Post
    Last Sunday, November 12,2006, at about 130 am, i was driving eastbound (towards SM megamall) along Julia Vargas. I was driving straight when suddenly, a red Peugeot 307 swerved from the leftmost lane to make a right turn (i forgot the street name, this is that street behind caltex and office warehouse) and hit my front left fender area. The peugeot hit my front left wheel too, causing my Volvo XC70 to veer to the right and hit a fire hydrant and a tree. When i got out of shock and went down, I asked the taxi drivers looking around, they said that the red Peugeot sped off. The police were not able to find the red Peugeot 307. The total estimated damages cost 1,000,000 pesos. If anyone has any information on this red Peugeot 307, please pm as soon as possible. Thanks!
    deymn bad trip yan! hinde nyo ba nakuha ung plaka nung oto?
    1M ang damage??? anu yan total wreck?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Plate number?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    It doesn't run anymore. Oil is leaking. The engine block is cracked i think. the dashboard is ruined because the airbags popped out. Major engine damage.

And no, the bystanders weren't able to get the plate number. hay.. what a bad day..

any ideas?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    baka nainggit yung 307 sa XC70 mo.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    the bystanders weren't able to get the plate number. and i was inside the volvo for about 2 minutes. smoke was everywhere so i couldn't see outiside. By the time i got out of the car, the peugeot was long gone. Would anyone know how i could possibly catch that asshole?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    post pix naman of your car

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Iilan lang naman siguro ang may-ari ng Peugeot na red dito satin. Maybe fireblade can help you dig for the owner.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Do you have comprehensive insurance?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004

note that the front left fender is wrecked while the front right fender has no damage. sorry for the poor quality of pics. that was taken by the police investigator.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Help! Got hit and run by a red Peugeot 307!