New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tibo_3rd View Post
    may isa pang MO.

my friend told me that his son's car was jacked while at the 7-Eleven store on buendia cor harrison in pasay city.

it was about 1am, and his son celebrated his birthday with friends in manila. and on his way home to cavite, he decided to stop by a 7-11. he went to the store while his friend was waiting in the car, which was still running.

his friend heard a sound from the back. like a heavy thump on the trunk hood. he went out to check it. by the time he knew it, someone had gotten in the driver seat and drove away with the car.

kaya ingat when you park anywhere.
    That is why I always lock the doors when the driver leaves the car while the key is still in the ignition. Di mo masasabi kung kelan may nakaabang jan na makasalisi sa mga car owners. Minsan, tinatanggal ko yung keys sa ignition pag umalis yung driver, shempre locked lahat ng doors. Elementary pa lang ako, alam ko na ang risks ng pag-iwan ng keys sa ignition. Buti sana kung kotse lang tatangayin, e kung isama pa ako!

And IMO, it is not good use of common sense to step out of the car while the key is in the ignition.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rai2k8 View Post
    That is why I always lock the doors when the driver leaves the car while the key is still in the ignition. Di mo masasabi kung kelan may nakaabang jan na makasalisi sa mga car owners. Buti sana kung kotse lang tatangayin, e kung isama pa ako!
    kaya bago ako umalis ng parking double or even triple check ko kung naka lock ang doors.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky86 View Post
    kaya bago ako umalis ng parking double or even triple check ko kung naka lock ang doors.
    sometimes being an o.c. pays off...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Heads Up lang mga Ka-Tsikot