New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Looking through the pics, I stumbled upon this one.

Doesn't look like an ES' interior to me

Mukhang eto yung kotse nung magnanakaw. Seems like it's an EG Civic ?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Looking through the pics, I stumbled upon this one.

Doesn't look like an ES' interior to me

Mukhang eto yung kotse nung magnanakaw. Seems like it's an EG Civic ?
    Ae92? not that sure...

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Good Job. Ang bilis ng trabaho. 4 days lang nahanap ang suspek.

*renzo: Civic EF yata yan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by e-bundok View Post
    something's fishy here, or maybe it's just me.

i dug an old thread here back in 2005 (and one that apparently hit the papers) about a fortuner owned by same victim carnapped along Commonwealth. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24521

and now this. interesting.
    Sir, it's just you.

I've known Carlo for a few years, and I can say that he wouldn't do what you're thinking. Malas ng tao at ninakawan na sya twice. You don't think that can happen?

Yes, everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but please, if you can't say anything right, just don't say it.

Peace!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino ang suspect? Ok naman na sigurong i-reveal dito. At nang maiwasan. And saan narecover ang parts? Thank you.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    hi everyone. this is carlos de guzman. owner of the stolen civic.

otep how are you? long time.

the car in the pic is a nissan bluebird 1992 model and yes attached to it is my mugen steering wheel.

notice the passenger seat missing? yes that was what was placed inside my car. im probably guessing the momo steering wheel installed in my car was the suspects too.

the parts were recovered at the suspects house.

im not supposed to say something anymore because i just want to move on. but some of the posts made here just bothered me.

kung naisipan niyo pa na may kinalaman pa ako sa pagkawala ng kotse ko.

then i just hope you guys wont suffer the same fate that i did.

yes. the fortuner na nawala was ours. not technically mine, but my bro in laws.

everyones entitled to their own opinion but konting respeto lang sana.

also i posted here because i saw this.

"Nasan yung original plate na HCP 111? I thought I saw a gold eg civic with the same plate at the Fort near the mini showroom."

Cathy can you confirm if you indeed saw my plates? Yes my car plates are missing. Also can u confirm na the eg civic really gold? is it a hatch or a sedan? Can you remember any distinguishing marks on the civic? mags, stickers, etc etc.

Investigation is still on-going and this lead will help a lot. Please dont hesitate to contact me via email cdeguzman*swimbikerun.ph or at 0917-2554111
    Last edited by cdeguzman; March 22nd, 2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: revise

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    wow this has a happy ending. happy for the owner. please pm maam cathy just in case hinde nia mabasa your questions. baka cctv's at the fort area can help.

yung magagaling na conspiracy theorist diyan, +1 on what the owner said: "i just hope you guys wont suffer the same fate that i did." SHAME ON YOU!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    may mga walanghying tao talaga dito sa tsikot, nadapa ka na pilit ka pa tinatapakan, wag na papansinin mga ganyang uri ng tao, sigurado ako mangyayari din sa kanila yung nangyari po sa inyo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sorry. my bad.

just keeping an open mind. can’t believe everything you read these days.

well, i guess sh*t happens to the best of us. but life goes on.

anyway, my apologies and hope things will turn out for the better.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cdeguzman View Post
    hi everyone. this is carlos de guzman. owner of the stolen civic.

otep how are you? long time.

the car in the pic is a nissan bluebird 1992 model and yes attached to it is my mugen steering wheel.

notice the passenger seat missing? yes that was what was placed inside my car. im probably guessing the momo steering wheel installed in my car was the suspects too.

the parts were recovered at the suspects house.

im not supposed to say something anymore because i just want to move on. but some of the posts made here just bothered me.

kung naisipan niyo pa na may kinalaman pa ako sa pagkawala ng kotse ko.

then i just hope you guys wont suffer the same fate that i did.

yes. the fortuner na nawala was ours. not technically mine, but my bro in laws.

everyones entitled to their own opinion but konting respeto lang sana.

also i posted here because i saw this.

"Nasan yung original plate na HCP 111? I thought I saw a gold eg civic with the same plate at the Fort near the mini showroom."

Cathy can you confirm if you indeed saw my plates? Yes my car plates are missing. Also can u confirm na the eg civic really gold? is it a hatch or a sedan? Can you remember any distinguishing marks on the civic? mags, stickers, etc etc.

Investigation is still on-going and this lead will help a lot. Please dont hesitate to contact me via email cdeguzman*swimbikerun.ph or at 0917-2554111

i doubt it sir if it really was your plates that cathy saw. since like what i said in my post, if i were the carnapper i would not put stolen plates on my car unless im up to something bad. coz its just like putting yourself nearer to the authorities which is i guess, the ones being avoided by the crooks.

hahaha. rice. putting a mugen sw on a nissan bluebird.

anyways is there still something missing from your car ? so that we can still have a search on our own during our trips to surplus shops if ever.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast