New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our village has the same policy; the more cars (after around 3), the more expensive the sticker gets. This can get ridiculous in villages which are a good bypass to traffic most especially (hence, probably the reason why someone tried to peel C4U's sticker).

Try sticking it with 3M Scotch Tape for the meantime. It hides pretty well enough.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    CFY, try mo ito.

Available sa Natnl Bookstore yun white pero baka hindi umubra kung exposed outdoor.
    Pinaka matindi dyan yang black, ginagamit lagi sa accessories ng sasakyan..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kutangbato View Post
    ako nalalabuan sayo bro clavel....bastos ka sumagot....

kung nalalabuan ka eh huwag ka maniwala.
    hindi ako bastos sumagot...

If you know the history of C4U maiintindihan nyo ako. "CUCHERA kung alam mo yun"

Kung hindi bastos nga ako pero hindi ko sya binabastos dahil wala akong sinsabing kabastusan... pero mas mali ginagawa mo or mas tinatawag na kabastusan yan dahil walang kinalaman si architect dito sinasali mo...

walang kinalaman yung tao dinadamay mo... Yan ang mali bro. Nagtalo man kami dun sa thread na yun hanggang dun lang kami at hindi kami nagpalitan nang pangit na mga salita...

Uulitin ko wala ko sinabing kabastusan sa mga sinasagot ko.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    basically you were implying that cathy was lying (or nag imbento ng istorya) na ang sticker sa village nila cost P2,000 (and P2,500 per sticker pag over X number of cars)

pero totoo talaga na ganyan kamahal ang sticker sa village nila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ay sus!!!! Si clavel ganyan lang talaga mag post yan. I don't think he has bad intention or something, wrong choice of words lang siguro.

Let's not make mountain out of anthill. It's like he's talking sa personal sa mga kaibigan. Straight to the point and a little tackless. Ganun lang yun for me. We don't each other here personally so let's not make everything personal na lahat ng mabasa eh personally Sa atin patutsada. But clavel tone down din siguro post mo a little since hinde lahat maintindihan na wala Lang yun post mo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    basically you were implying that cathy was lying (or nag imbento ng istorya) na ang sticker sa village nila cost P2,000 (and P2,500 per sticker pag over X number of cars)

Dyan manniniwala na ako... Oks Bro Uls.

Oks na tayo C4U... hindi lang naniwala.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Maniniwala na ako ngayon... Oks Bro Uls...

Sorry C4U. hehehehehe may history talaga kayong dalawa noh.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Maniniwala na ako ngayon... Oks Bro Uls...

Sorry C4U. hehehehehe may history talaga kayong dalawa noh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    hindi ako bastos sumagot...

If you know the history of C4U maiintindihan nyo ako. "CUCHERA kung alam mo yun.
    Cuchera - making tall stories? That is not pambabastos? You are the one making this personal.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Now now folks.
    this thread is under good squad, and C4U is just venting out her frustrations.
    so we need to be sarcastic is our posts here? kutang bato, I knew clavel have posts which were gentlemanly enough. Probably his reply to C4U was taken out of context. C4U declared that their village sticker costs 2.5K so we take it (with a pinch of salt if you might add). No need to say "forbes" or "malacanang" or "beverly hills".
    so, people, can we be more noble in our postings here? I do believe that this website was established to promote friendship, assistance to motorist who has some querries for the rides, and sometimes, to vent out some steam.
    C4U, If I were you, I's have those stickers laminated and fitted inside the vehicle. this way, no fear of someone ripping them off, then if you plan to sell your vehicle as you have probably mentioned, it would be easy for you to remove the sticker. A nice day to all of you.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
HAY MGA P.I. na magnanakaw!