New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you
    Gusto ko kasi cordial relationship ako sa mga guards. May mga maarte talaga na association. Nagulat nga ko this year 3 sticker per car ang inissue.
    Saan ka nakatira c4y? General area lang... Saan ilalagay yun 2 extra stickers? Sa 2 front windows? Weido na talaga association niyo hinde maarte

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan ka nakatira c4y? General area lang... Saan ilalagay yun 2 extra stickers? Sa 2 front windows? Weido na talaga association niyo hinde maarte
    Makati. We're in the process of selling our house na rin naman.

2 stickers sa front windshield - isang normal round, isang hologram
    1 sticker sa rear windshield - isang tiny rectangular

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I do not know where you live but NORMALLY the more cars you register the more expensive the sticker gets. This is to discourage non residents from acquiring stickers through residents. kaso dapat nakapangalan po dun sa may ari nang bahay yung car bago po issuehan nang sticker... bakit sa inyo hindi tinatanong or walang requirement bago bigyan nang sticker basta bili lang nang bili... nakakapagtaka na lang!

Ever heard of the word malasakit??? hahahahaha... dapat bigyan ka nang tropeo

DO NOT accuse me of being a liar.no one accusing you just questioning the reality.
    labo kasi nang kwento mo eh... parang walang kwenta

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Makati. We're in the process of selling our house na rin naman.

2 stickers sa front windshield - isang normal round, isang hologram
    1 sticker sa rear windshield - isang tiny rectangular
    wow sosyal... makati? east rembo?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gusto ko kasi cordial relationship ako sa mga guards.
    natawa naman ako dito... yan yung madalas dialogue nang katulong namin. hahahahaha

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    wow sosyal... makati? east rembo?
    I don't know why you can't seem to fathom that some village stickers cost over a thousand pesos. There is no point in my lying about the cost of the sticker. You quoted me when I said that is costs a lot so I gave you the figure.

Some residents have multiple houses so all cars aren't necessarily registered in one specific address.

Obviously, you only know about how things are run in your "village" so there is no point in arguing with you.

BTW I get the impression that you feel superior to people like security guards and househelp, for all you know they are better people than you are.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I don't know why you can't seem to fathom that some village stickers cost over a thousand pesos. There is no point in my lying about the cost of the sticker. You quoted me when I said that is costs a lot so I gave you the figure.

Some residents have multiple houses so all cars aren't necessarily registered in one specific address. you cant get it do you? hindi naman sya about address of the car eh. Who owns it the house and the car... isa yan sa requirements to get a sticker

Obviously, you only know about how things are run in your "village" so there is no point in arguing with you.hindi lang po sa village namin pati po sa village nang kapatid ko, mga kaibigan ko pati dun sa ibang property nang mga kaibigan ko. hehehehe hindi po ako nakikipag argue sa inyo... nagtatanong lang po ako.

BTW I get the impression that you feel superior to people like security guards and househelp, for all you know they are better people than you are. hahahahaha... yah tama ka they are far better than I'm, maybe mas sa iyo. nasabi ko lang na yung ang madalas sinasabi sa akin nang maid namin kasi lagi daw sya sinisita paglumalabas sya. Ano naman masama dun ska nakikipagtxt mate sya sa mga guard. hehehehe
    Labo lang nang sinasabi mo. Yun lang... Kasi isa sa pinakamahal na village sa makati hindi ganun kataas sumingil nang car sticker bakit ko alam dun nakatira tita ko at ang sticker nila ay 1.2k lang.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pinagtalunan pa yung stickers.......:hysterical:

OT na kayo hoy!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    My sticker costs 800. & regardless the number of vehicles you register your name with, the price still stays the same. Some associations are just cruel in terms of money. Doesn't matter if you live there for decades, if that's their rule, it stays that way. Nothing more, nothing less. Swerte nga si shadow that he is able to attain the two free stickers, eh.

Some villages, especially the known ones, have stickers which cost a thousand. Some even more. A friend owns 5 cars, three of which are allowed to be parked in his household. One from the two left requires them to have a parking space rented already, even though the space is just in front of their home. It costs 1k+/month. The one car left isn't allowed by the village to be parked on their OWN HOME, that's why they're parking it on their condo, some times in their factory. But I appreciate their village's peaceful surrounding. Every car is parked accordingly. Walang squatter kung mag-parada. Lahat nasa ayos. & I guess, that are few of the characteristics you'll be looking for on your community.

Point is, villages tend to be greedy. But most of the time, these are advantageous to the community within the village too. Depending on the association but most of the time the money garnered is used for the betterment of the facilities within the village.

Ayaw ko naman yung super cheap yung sticker then kung sino nalang pwede pumasok dun -- relatives/friends ng iba. Much worse, kung ginagawa pa yung village mo as a shortcut to somewhere else. It's just like you planted a wall around a barangay & installed a gate up front. Meron ganun.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    kahit sa loob ng auto mo nakadikit ang sticker ninakaw pa rin? or sa labas ba nakadikit ang sticker nyo?

P500 samin, plus P50 for additional units.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
HAY MGA P.I. na magnanakaw!