New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Needless
    The COMELEC Gun Ban is still in effect. No PTC's are issued to anyone but currently only to those victim of heinous crimes or folks getting serious death threats.

That is just the way it is for now.

yes, and i think tama lang yung ganito, for now. sa dami ba naman ng mga sira ulong may mga baril, i think dapat i-regulate nila ng maayos approval for ptc.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is there still agun ban? i think not na....the issuance of ptcs have been relaxedf na and not that strict na ulit. u know naman ningag kugon lang yun dati paghihigpit at money talks talaga in our country.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    is there still agun ban? i think not na....the issuance of ptcs have been relaxedf na and not that strict na ulit. u know naman ningag kugon lang yun dati paghihigpit at money talks talaga in our country.
    Question is, do we really need to bring a firearm? Bakit nga ba? Personally I own a licensed firearm but it stays at home for family and property protection. I do not use my vehicle as an excuse to bring a firearm along dahil like I said on one of my earlier comments na it only serves to take me from point A to point B. The firearm again is just a tool like the vehicle. It is on how you use it, diba? Everything serves its purpose if one uses it the right way.

So before we PRESUME anything about whether wala na yung gun ban o tirador lang ang puwedeng gamitin eh itanong natin sa mga tamang kaukulan.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Gun sa loob ng car