New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    I bet nakakulong pa rin ang senator na ito.
    Or nasa st Luke's since "tumaas ang BP" recently GTA Kalayaan Makati incudent/ KIa... Lady Driven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I inhibit my right to self incrimination your honor hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    So there really are people who will answer point blank that they're just in it for the money? In exchange for *** and cuddles?

And how do they justify this to their families? "At least di kayo nagugutom"?

Nobody ever admits to being a bad guy.

Unless they believe that being a gold-digger is an honorable thing, that is.

They will rationalize it in some way.

But, like I've said, that's not all of them. Some really think that they and they alone "understand" their man, and that they can be happy with him once he leaves that "other woman"

Others are more possessive. Staking out their claim to him and angling to be THE wife or something like it. Wanting him not for the money but the power and prestige.

Complicated. But in the end, it's a sad fact of our society that breaking a civil contract in this manner is so widespread, and that the only recourse of the wife is to stump up the money for an annulment or just "put up with it." Unlike America, where you can sue his ass for half the money and wash your hands of him.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Nobody ever admits to being a bad guy.
    Yet ang dami nagyayabang na tao kung nakalamang sila sa kapwa. May mga tao nagyayabang na di sila humihinto maski i-flag down ng MMDA. On this very board meron. May nagmamalaki na tao kung sumobra sinukli sa kanila o mababa sininggil. May mga tao nagmamagaling na di sila sinisita ng TE dahil may calling card sila ng general o superintendent. May mga tao nagpopost sa FB ng pagpapatakbo nila sa highway ng labis labis sa speed limit. At maraming nagmamalaki na tao na mayroon silang binabahay na kabit.

At may mga tao na aminado na masama sila. May isa akong nakatrabaho dati sa construction na former NPA. Di naman daw talaga siya naniniwala sa idelohiya ng mga komunista. Sumanib siya para kumita ng pera. Inamin niya na tumulong siya sa pagsisinggil ng revolutionary tax maski alam niya na mali yun. At tumulong siya sa paglitis at pagparusa sa isang miyembro na pinag hinalaang informant ng militar. Tumulong siyang ilibing yung miyembrong iyon. At di raw siya nagsisi sa ginawa niya, natuwa pa raw siya.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyJr View Post
    Yet ang dami nagyayabang na tao kung nakalamang sila sa kapwa. May mga tao nagyayabang na di sila humihinto maski i-flag down ng MMDA. On this very board meron. May nagmamalaki na tao kung sumobra sinukli sa kanila o mababa sininggil. May mga tao nagmamagaling na di sila sinisita ng TE dahil may calling card sila ng general o superintendent. May mga tao nagpopost sa FB ng pagpapatakbo nila sa highway ng labis labis sa speed limit. At maraming nagmamalaki na tao na mayroon silang binabahay na kabit.

At may mga tao na aminado na masama sila. May isa akong nakatrabaho dati sa construction na former NPA. Di naman daw talaga siya naniniwala sa idelohiya ng mga komunista. Sumanib siya para kumita ng pera. Inamin niya na tumulong siya sa pagsisinggil ng revolutionary tax maski alam niya na mali yun. At tumulong siya sa paglitis at pagparusa sa isang miyembro na pinag hinalaang informant ng militar. Tumulong siyang ilibing yung miyembrong iyon. At di raw siya nagsisi sa ginawa niya, natuwa pa raw siya.
    I think the twisted logic stems from the realization that society has screwed them up and they believe that they can't get ahead in life if they play by the rules.

So they break it. And they make a mockery of those who don't, in order to justify their actions and see themselves as simply being smart enough to beat the system.

Noone ever thinks that they're the bad guy.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I think the twisted logic stems from the realization that society has screwed them up and they believe that they can't get ahead in life if they play by the rules.

So they break it. And they make a mockery of those who don't, in order to justify their actions and see themselves as simply being smart enough to beat the system.

Noone ever thinks that they're the bad guy.

Xactly.

In their own eyes, they are Loki, the divine trickster, rebelling against a rigged system by proving themselves better or smarter.

Kung mangyayabang yan sa crimes nila, that's because they believe those crimes are good, admirable, or even right (even if they know others see them as wrong). Ergo: They are not the villains.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Xactly.

In their own eyes, they are Loki, the divine trickster, rebelling against a rigged system by proving themselves better or smarter.

Kung mangyayabang yan sa crimes nila, that's because they believe those crimes are good, admirable, or even right (even if they know others see them as wrong). Ergo: They are not the villains.
    I thought for a while your comment was intended for another thread...

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I inhibit my right to self incrimination your honor hehe
    Hahaha! Matindi nga yang senator since maraming anak sa labas.
    Well just like his dad. Idol GTA Kalayaan Makati incudent/ KIa... Lady Driven

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kung kagaya ng Marvel movies, may end credit scenes pa. Di pa tapos yung palabas...

Department of Transportation - Philippines*FB

[Admin 03] LOOK: The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has issued a SUBPOENA to Jamie Camille Lee Brojan, driver of the yellow Kia Picanto that was involved in a chasing incident with Makati City authorities last Friday, Nov. 11, which led to physical injuries and damage to property.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=niky;2785398]Nobody ever admits to being a bad guy.

michael jackstone ?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Makati readies charges vs. viral yellow Kia driver >> Manila Bulletin News

Brojan, 28, a resident of San Juan City, was cornered by police after over an hour of recklessly driving to evade her pursuers, leaving several damaged vehicles and properties in her wake and injuring some security guards who chased her.

“Mere extrajudicial settlement with injured parties does not automatically absolve the driver of her criminal liability. We will be filing appropriate charges against the driver based on the results of the police investigation, and let the Fiscal determine if the case should be filed in court,” she said.

Makati police chief Senior Supt. Rommil Mitra said Brojan, who was also found driving without a license, has not come back to the police station to present her driver’s license.

She has also pledged to submit a medical certificate attesting that she was “bipolar,” as she and her relatives have claimed.

The mayor instructed the police chief to promptly submit a final report on the case. The vehicle, a yellow Kia Picanto, has been impounded by the police.

Binay has also instructed the city engineering office to assess the damage to government properties, including some service vehicles and a gate of Barangay Poblacion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345