New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pwede pa rin mabigyan....don't underestimate mga tao ng LTO/gov't. remember nasa pilipinas tayo....hehehehe
    +1. Even worse than no read/no write drivers are those can't read traffic signs. I remember taking a seminar a few years back. The lecturer showed us a blue P sign. One driver recited "ah that's where parking is allowed". Then the lecturer asked "what if there was a slash?" and then showed a no parking sign. He called on one driver at his early 20's and this was his serious answer "uhhh hindi ko alam eh, baka pwede matagal nakapark dun..."

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    diba meron nga dati bulag nabigyan ng DL or is it PTC for gun?....
    hehe i remember this. only in the pilipens!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by silver streak View Post
    OT: wala bang reprimand muna pag nagkamali ng pagsunod sa rules ng posting? that penalty will serve as a stern reminder/warning to the "violator" of tsikot posting rules...then kung uulitin at hindi pa rin sumnunod, saka :to the ban cave..."
    FYI nabigyan na siya ng warning ni boybi then inulit na naman ng dalawang beses kaya to the ban cave na siya......

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Hehe, sa government natin pwede makalusot yan. But since private ang MNTC-NLEX, no excuse ang no read no write na driver
    totally agree

dapat nga EXACT TOLL lane should be next to the e-pass/EC Tag lanes to minimize confusions. imo.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    "only in the philippines" is a phrase which we have come to love and hate. in this context, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

ot: the poster was warned earlier, in another thread. actually, his post was already edited by the mod yet i failed to see a sign of remorse from said poster. he was warned also on this site yet he offered no explanation nor did he show a sign of contrition (unless i missed it). punishment has been served but don't worry, he can always come back. btw, why was OB banned again?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Every weekend that i drive to the north, before ako umalis ng office, nakahanda na 38 pesos ko (pag puro barya, naka-scotch tape yun) then on the way back to manila, during my nicotine break sa Petron, prepare na rin ng P180. Lagi ako exact lane (wala kasi pambili ng EC Tag). :sad:

Sa SLEX, marami na ako nakita walang E-Pass na dumaan sa "EPass ONLY LANE" just because there's a long que sa cash lane. Ticket ang abot sa ganito and i think P500 ang penalty. Serves them right. Sana ganito din gawin sa NLEX.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silver streak View Post
    OT: wala bang reprimand muna pag nagkamali ng pagsunod sa rules ng posting? that penalty will serve as a stern reminder/warning to the "violator" of tsikot posting rules...then kung uulitin at hindi pa rin sumnunod, saka :to the ban cave..."
    The poster have been warned a couple of times in different threads. One of the mods even PMed him/her about this yet he/she still continued to post in ALL CAPS, hence the ban. Anyway, it's only a 1 day ban.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cult Zero View Post
    +1. Even worse than no read/no write drivers are those can't read traffic signs. I remember taking a seminar a few years back. The lecturer showed us a blue P sign. One driver recited "ah that's where parking is allowed". Then the lecturer asked "what if there was a slash?" and then showed a no parking sign. He called on one driver at his early 20's and this was his serious answer "uhhh hindi ko alam eh, baka pwede matagal nakapark dun..."

hehe i remember this. only in the pilipens!
    hahaha:rofl01:, grabe, natawa talaga ako dun ah!!!

nganaman, express lane is for express lane....minsan kasi matitigas ang ulo ng mga drivers, kala mo lagi silang makakalusot, dapat sa kanila.para matauhan...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hindi lang ginamit ng driver ang kanyang SENTIDO COMON

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    MR; its not common nowadays. tawag na dun e "rare sense".:lol:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    Every weekend that i drive to the north, before ako umalis ng office, nakahanda na 38 pesos ko (pag puro barya, naka-scotch tape yun) then on the way back to manila, during my nicotine break sa Petron, prepare na rin ng P180. Lagi ako exact lane (wala kasi pambili ng EC Tag). :sad:

Sa SLEX, marami na ako nakita walang E-Pass na dumaan sa "EPass ONLY LANE" just because there's a long que sa cash lane. Ticket ang abot sa ganito and i think P500 ang penalty. Serves them right. Sana ganito din gawin sa NLEX.

Agree here.

Puwede ring paparadahin nila sa tabi at doon maghintay ng kanyang sukli na ibibigay lang after 30 minutes......

4303:gun:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Got stuck at tollbooth