New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sa tapat ng ziebart UN ave. yung insurance commission.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bro -- here are some information:

Insurance Commission
    HEADED BY :
    Benjamin Santos
    Commissioner
    Address : 1071 United Nations Avenue Manila, Philippines P.O. Box 3589, Manila
    Telephone : (632) 523-8462 upto 70
    Fax : (632) 532-1434
    Email : oic*i-manila.com.ph

kaya lang, it appears that the website of the insurance commission is still down as of this writing

good luck

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tnx mga info guys!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    GUess what! fellow tsikoteers! ayaw sagutin ng insurance ng kabila yung mga damages sa car.. eto pa ang sabi magkasabwat daw kmi nung driver? WTF! eh hindi ko nga kilala yung driver, would you think na biro yung banga na yun?! nang gg*go ba sila!? putcha on the parts pala.. umaabot na sa 70k parts pa lang. pinapalabas na pakulo lang namin yun. 1 thing na pinagtataka ko. may adjuster naman yung insurance, nag hire pa sila ng isa pang insurance! eto pa!! tatanga tanga yung adjuster... sabi daw hindi daw pwede na mangyari na gnito ganito.. bobo ba siya?! malamang moving yung sasakyan yung nanguari yung insident... pati yung may ari ng truck na furious sa insuracne nila. kaya ka nga nag insurance para hindi ka maabala. eh abalang abala na sila. dahil almost 2 months wala silang gnawa... btw ORIENTAL Insurance pala ito... considering lahat ng trucks and private vehicles nung nakabanga sakin sa oriental. now nag dedemand sila na i-ppull out yung all units nila.. delaying tactics and ayaw talaga mag labas ng claims or reports and mag file ng report order yung insurance company na ito... ORIENTAL INSURANCE SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ireklamo na sa Insurance Commission iyan!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yang office ba ng ORIENTAL along Kalaw street near doctors hospital??

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Oriental Insurance Head Office located at sa may likod ng san miguel office sa mandaluyong... maireport ko nga ito tom...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Re: questions on claiming insurance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    OT: sir j_avonni

in my case naman po pano po yun?!

In your case, you should pursue your claim against the owner of the truck since the insurance company is already delaying your claim and has no intention of paying your claim - per your story. The truck owner should be the one pressing the insurance company to pay your repair costs, since they are the insured.

If no positive actions yet, here are your options:

1. File a complaint against the truck owner and driver in court.
    2. File a complaint against the insurance company in Insurance Commission.

Meantime, if you have the means to shoulder the repair costs, have your car repaired first.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude madalas kong makita yang white XUV mo. just last week sa Yeelow cab macapagal. The damage is much worst than the photo.

Normally adjusters tend to be bias. Always favoring the insurance company. On the gray area may cut kasi iyan for a succesful TXN. Adjsuters in reality are ther to make the cost of repair go down. Always in favor of Insurance company.

I guess IC na lang ang habol mo. Pero magbabayad iyan wag kang papadala sa mga salita niyang mga iyan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Guys, just remember this: most insurance companies would try to wriggle out of a claim payment, try to delay the payment or try not to pay the amount due. I know what I'm talking about because I spent 15+ years working for an insurance company (life and non-life). I know how those claims people think. This is most true for property insurance companies that are not that "well-off" financially.

BUXV, AFAIK Oriental has pending cases with the IC (Insurance Commission) regarding non-payment of claims. If your dad wants to really rattle the *sses of those people, then file a formal complaint at the Insurance Commission. Nothing rattles the nerves of an insurance company more than a case filed against them at the Insurance Commission. This is because any record of a case filed against them would have an effect on the renewal of their license to operate.
    Totoo iyan! Remeber insurance company in the end is all about profit not charity. Kaya theres no room para maging mabait ka sa kanila.
    Last edited by MAXBUWAYA; September 4th, 2005 at 11:13 PM. Reason: My typing sucks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
got a bad experience from the insurance!!!