New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Since I started using this service my bill rocketed from around 2,500 to 5,000 a month for three months. Found out last week and again last night when I checked my status that I'm not registered to the promo even though I did registered and received the message " U'r regsterd to GLobe UNLIMITXT P50/5 days/s! U may USE it starting 12:00AM...", a day before. My sms to globe cp users also increased (of course kasi nga naka unli) but was not deducted because of the unlimitxt promo. I also observed an increase of text msgs from other network, smart, sun, which I know I have made few sent msgs. I called up Globe's 211 and the CSA (I was nice to her ha) who handled the called told me that 50 php will be deducted in my account. Heck! I wasn't after the 50 php rebate but the rebate on the billed msgs I've sent knowing I was unlimitxt registered. On the average I spent 250-300 a month for the unlimitext promo which is also reflected on my monthly bill. Any of you guys and gals experienced this? I'm going this morning to a Globe Center to complain this. Update ko kayo.
    up ko lang... sir anong sabi sayo? i just had mine checked today.. anak ng!! 4k bill ko from 1800 a month... sabi nun nasa center baka daw d ko nacoconsume ang monthly allowed free... weee pero i got charged 2k txt messages... gusto pa nila nagagalit ang subscriber nila bago nila tingnan mabuti ang bill... papasa pa ang bill ko sa technical crap... hhaaayyyyy

boycott na to! lol

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mag SUN nalang tayo! Hehehe. Up to now, I'm still waiting if Globe would revert back to their old P50/5 days. Ayoko na tuloy mag txt ngayon. Hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ok nga sana sun kaya lang dami pa ninlang dead spots e...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I just got sun, my and a "special friend" of mine. She lives in Manila, I live in cavite. Bwisit talaga, she has to stand outside to talk to me...and it's still not very clear. Even texting, she texted me, and I got her messages 10minutes late. I really wish that they take advantage of the Globe prepaid customers that are looking for a better deal...and focus on signal strength.
    Plus Sun has a new promo, 25pesos 24hrs call and text. 25pesos or 30pesos..i forget. Anyways, sayang nman, Sun would have been great.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kaya mag-line na lang kayo =)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ahehehe... ako nakaline sa sun300... mas madaling makacontact... saka hindi napuputol after 15 mins... pero hindi ko pa rin mabitiwan yun globe ko e dahil sa coverage... and until now wala pa akong balita sa bill ko... ggggrrrrr..... isang linggo na

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    They have no obligation to revert back to the old promo, the unlimitxt is basically just a promo, they are not breaking any law.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    kapag hindi gusto yung bagong rates, lumipat. kung maraming aalis, sila rin naman ang masasaktan, & for sure mararamdaman nila iyan. baka hindi pa apektado earnings nila, kaya matigasan parin. kung ala naman silang linabag na batas, ala tayong magagawa kasi kanilang business iyan. kung meron, dapat i-revert nila.

anyway, feeling ko mas ok globe ngayon, baka dahil nakahinga ng konti ang network. dami kasing trash txts nung kasagsagan ng unli.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    update UNLITXT80 is now good for 5 days

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    update UNLITXT80 is now good for 5 days
    talaga po???

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
GLOBE Unlimitxt SUCKS!!!