Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    good for 1 day lang yung sa smart....
    ah tlga.hindi pla sulit.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    makabili na nga ng sun cell sim this week!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    for some reason mas mataas bill ko pag naka unlimited txt :twak:

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    anyone seen the explanation given by globe on tv patrol on why they havent reverted back to their old unlimitxt rates? According to the globe spokesman, they still have an existing contract with subscribers who availed of the new rates, and any roll back of prices would constitute to breaking of the law.... this is the flimsiest excuse ive ever heard a big ass company make (aside ofcourse from abs-cbn in the ultra stampede). I used to think that it was only smart who is super greedy, now im beginning to think that globe is set to suck dry filipinos of their hard earned peso with misleading promos such as this.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Don't kid yourselves, these "unlimited text" promos are all ripoffs (at least to 90% of the population). The phone companies created a need where there was none. Most of the people I know never spent/texted so much prior to using these unlimited text gimmicks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Don't kid yourselves, these "unlimited text" promos are all ripoffs (at least to 90% of the population). The phone companies created a need where there was none. Most of the people I know never spent/texted so much prior to using these unlimited text gimmicks.
    right you are, para masulit yun unli puros mga forwarded msgs and jokes na received ko, not that I don't like it, but it seems na clog na ang network just because everybody is texting, even the non heavy users, just to make use (masulit) of the unli service. btw, I got my N80 last november 29. nice phone. my only complain is the battery life and the intermittent delay/sequence of sms when the 3g is on. solved the last one by turning off the 3g mode. was suppose to give it to my wife but the phone is lock to globe only.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    good for SMS bomb though

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto yata bagong promo ng globe..

15/day - unlimitxt from 8am-5pm only...

hehe.. mas mababa nga sa 20/day pero may time limit naman..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kelan pa marevert un lumang promo? may date na ba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by laklak View Post
    anyone seen the explanation given by globe on tv patrol on why they havent reverted back to their old unlimitxt rates? According to the globe spokesman, they still have an existing contract with subscribers who availed of the new rates, and any roll back of prices would constitute to breaking of the law....
    if that's the case, then dapat after 4 days, ibalik na nila yung old rates. coz yung longest "contract" sa new rates nila is 4 days. if sinabi niya ito kagabi, dapat at the latest by saturday night ibalik na nila yung old rates. d*mn those b*st*rds!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
GLOBE Unlimitxt SUCKS!!!