New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have a new favorite parking at BGC! Sana hindi magiging popular parking spot
    Saan yan cathy?! Share naman baka malapit sa building ko.:D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sa cinema May spots kasi sila na sobrang lapad and I love the smell of the building.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sa cinema May spots kasi sila na sobrang lapad and I love the smell of the building.
    High end scent.:thumbup:

Diba mahal parking rate diyan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Ah!

Speaking of parking.

Last Friday, first time to park again in BGC after awhile.

Automated na pala ang bayad dun sa parkade ......... ang hirap when one is slightly "inebriated" ..............

May cashier-option pa rin boss sa lobby ng parking.. I guess in case masira yung automated system.

Speaking of BGC - grabe na rin parking rates actually. Worst so far is in Fort Strip and those near Burgos. Fort Strip your 350 pesos supposedly for a meal can just go to parking for a whole day. Though aabot lang naman ng ganun if you go beyond 4 hours.

Establishments I guess just figured out that people who work nearby park more frequently in their parking slots more than actual / potential customers. Shifting perspective, I'm not really convinced that they're to blame for these absurd increases - I'm looking more on the fact that businesses operate in offices where there's really not much room for their employees to park. Somehow they expect everyone's public commute being equally convenient, blind to the fact that some have to take more stops when commuting compared to the rest, hence opting to bring their cars rather than take an hour or more longer to get to the office by means of public transport. It's also interesting that the economies of scale are being increased significantly for utilities and commodities such as parking yet the public transportation system and wages can't even really begin to keep up.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    High end scent.:thumbup:

Diba mahal parking rate diyan?
    Same rate lang. P40 first 4 hours then P50 succeeding hours.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567