New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wala ba kayong experiences with the small players like Seaoil, Flying V, Total, or Metroil?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nagpagas ako before dun sa Shell Shaw near Nissan Shaw. Yikes, pumalya yung makina nagkatunog taktaktaktak.. mura nga yung gas nila pero ganun naman. buti na lang napadaan lang ako dun.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ingat sa Jetti Gas Station sa Macapagal, nagpa-gas kami last month doon... langya pumugak-pugak un mazda namin....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sa shell marcos hway near cherry foodarama (going to cogeo) iwas din kayo. bilis maubos gas ko pag duon ako nagkakarga. 2 days ang diperensya sa regular na konsumo ko. e araw-araw yun at yun din naman route ko. tapos gasoline boys nila ang lalakas pa magsara ng takip ng gasolinahan. makakaltukan lang ninyo pag na tyempo na badtrip kayo.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Nung huli kong pakarga sa Shell Laon Laan wala akong napansin na inspection sticker.
    Wag ka mag alala kasi may Quality and Quantity control ang Shell. Ito yong QQ Van visiting Shell station that has laboratory in it instant result and instant action if you fail close agad ang station if necessary. Surprise visit lagi ito.

Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    ingat ka dyan sa station na yan, flood prone ang area baka contaminated with water ang gas nila
    Under ground tanks are well sealed. Calibration is done once everyday. Water level is also check everyday. Don't worry kahit medyo may baha dito sa lugar na ito wala naman tubig ang underground tank.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sa lahat ng may concerns or complains sa Shell
    you can call:

[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]878-8888

Lahat ng Issues and complains sasagutin dito. Pati narin Inquiries ng produkto at promos. Kung may issues kayo sa station ng Shell dito nyo ilabas at sure ako sasakit ang ulo ng operator nyan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I had a bad experience with Shell at the corner of Judge Jimenez and E. Rodriguez in Quezon City.

I was trying to track my fuel consumption so I asked the gasoline attendant to fill my tank (first click only). Since my gauge showed that my fuel was a little less than 1/4 and my tank capacity is about 42 liters, the pump should have showed something in the vicinity of 30-32 liters. True enough, the pump showed 31.8 liters. So I gave my credit card to the attendant.

I got the shock of my life when I received the receipt showing 41.8 liters. This is close to impossible because the "first click" full tank should be only about 32 liters max.

I complained to the attendant and cashier, but to no avail. I reported this matter to Shell and they have been helpful so far.

Sayang because this station offers one of the lower prices pa naman.

Anyway, I will keep you updated on Shell's action.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yun petron sa may arlegui ba yun? grabe ang mahal!

[SIZE=5]LAST PETRON STATION YOU'LL PASS BEFORE THE INTERSECTION GOING TO FORT MAGSAYSAY AND PALAYAN CITY, NUEVA ECIJA[/SIZE]

nakow kabilis ng pump--500 na kinarga ko naligat lang ako ng sanadali para dumukot sa bulsa--aba tapos na agad!di ko agad napansin kai nagloloko fuel guage ng maxima ko that time..

may hangin at halo yung pump nila--ramdam ko nagiba ang makina, kinomfirm pa sa akin ng bro at cuz-in-law ko na naka motor....

kaya kung pupunta kayo ng dingalan/fort magsaysay, sa shell/petron crossing kayo magpa-full tank at wag dun sa petron na yun...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tortvader View Post
    I had a bad experience with Shell at the corner of Judge Jimenez and E. Rodriguez in Quezon City.

I was trying to track my fuel consumption so I asked the gasoline attendant to fill my tank (first click only). Since my gauge showed that my fuel was a little less than 1/4 and my tank capacity is about 42 liters, the pump should have showed something in the vicinity of 30-32 liters. True enough, the pump showed 31.8 liters. So I gave my credit card to the attendant.

I got the shock of my life when I received the receipt showing 41.8 liters. This is close to impossible because the "first click" full tank should be only about 32 liters max.

I complained to the attendant and cashier, but to no avail. I reported this matter to Shell and they have been helpful so far.

Sayang because this station offers one of the lower prices pa naman.

Anyway, I will keep you updated on Shell's action.

The owner of the gasoline station called me and told me there was a mistake. The cashier interchanged my credit card with that of another customer. Reimburse nila ako. Thanks Shell and Mr. Dealer for the quick resolution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Gasoline stations to avoid - post 'em here