New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga atenista talaga mga garapal...

charing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YARI SAKIN YAN...MBT TUNUGAN MO AKO pag nakita mo ulit..iiwnan ko ng note at ill try to talk to sanggu friends who MIGHT be of help....

NAKAKAHIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mukha ngang freshie car....kasi naman UNANG UNA!!!sino ba mga sabik magkasticker?mga freshies....mga parents ng freshies dahil baka madagdagan ng 500 ang kanilang bayad...

pero di pa natin alam....

tama si mazda..let's not jump into conculsions...

pero imbistigahan ito dapat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, tama ba naman na gamitin ng estudyante yung government-assigned vehicle?

these vehicles were intended to be used officially right? kahit siguro private car yung gamit nung magulang, i don't think it's right that the government-issue car be used by the kids.

kaya nga iba yung kulay ng mga plaka na yan e... no different from a policeman using his patrol car for personal purposes diba hehe

kung up to the total discretion nung asignee yung paggamit ng kotse, dapat private plate yung inissue diyan

but fine, i'll edit my post to make it more... politically correct hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's not forget that our tax money is used for the registration, maintenance and upkeep of government vehicles.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Oo nga tama si mbt at OTEP.Agree ako sa kanilang dalawa dapat sa mga naka red plate na yun hulihin...:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga abusado tawag dyan...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dunno guys...what is the proper use of red-plated vehicles? of course, there are red-plated cars that are obviously for official use only, like police cars, but what about those cars that are assigned to government officials? hindi ba 'perk' of the job yun (especially when you consider how little they make)? like someone already said, it might be an enticement to get more talented, valuable people into the public sector without paying as much as the private sector...

or is it expected that they drive the cars to and from the office only?

all that said, i think i agree more with mazda.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    nyak nyak... super beat-up cars

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    dear all, here are my two sentimos worth:

1. tama nga na ine-expose ito

2. mali na mag generalize tayo na sa ateneo lang nangyayari ito o atenista lang ang ma involve sa mga ganito

3. kailangan imbestigahan ito para malaman natin ang totoo

and if it turns out to be that this is indeed taxpayer's money being used, wasted, abused and what have you, then lets expose this to the max without sparing anybody

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh, ang dami ko ring nakikita na mga naka 6,8, or 11 na license plates nung time ko sa ateneo eh. tanong mo si vinj, madami na nkaming nakitang ganyan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bawasan na lang ang pork barrel, tapos akyat ang sweldo ng mga gov't employees and be very strict when it comes to use of gov't funds and resources (cars included).

yan ang aking opinion

andy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
GARAPAL BA? AdMU students using red plates (govt cars)