New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    May or may not apply to CyberAdobo's case (dude, no offense, I just take everything I read on Internet forums with a grain of salt) but nevertheless, the notion is highly deplorable.
    ditto. seems like there are some things that don't add up here. deliberate omissions? or unconscious ones?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    just to add about ATM, yung neighbor namen nawala or naiwan ata nya sa tricycle yung wallet nya with different kinds of ATM, sad to say, may kasama na papel sa loob yun at nandun nakasulat lahat ng PIN ng bawat ATM nya

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    just to add about ATM, yung neighbor namen nawala or naiwan ata nya sa tricycle yung wallet nya with different kinds of ATM, sad to say, may kasama na papel sa loob yun at nandun nakasulat lahat ng PIN ng bawat ATM nya
    as Mr. H. Simpson would say, "Doh!"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's why you should change your PIN regularly

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shooter View Post
    why was she standing behind you sa ATM? also may pagka-cute siya sa pic. Did you try to make a move on her?
    She's maybe cute but she's also 5 months pregnant, why would anyone want to make a move on a girl with a bulging tummy? And if I did make a move on her, I'd probably not end-up sleeping in the livingroom couch. Afterall, any girl who have no qualms sleeping in a strangers house is obviously looking for some action (***ual or in this case planning to steal something)... At least, thats what my girl friends tell me... My girl friends told me that if they really dont like the guy they will never even take the chance of riding in that guys car, or worse saying yes to an offer to sleep in that guys place...

Another point here is the question, why did she memorize my pin number? That alone should be evidence enough that she planned it even before she sat in my car. Her plan to steal my ATM card might be the reason why she was aking me to buy her a mineral water in the gas station, so she can snag it while im out.

The harassment issue was obviously imagined or a defense mechanism on her part so that she wont be very guilty. Its her way of justifying the crime she committed. She needed it as a defense, in case I filed a case against her. Afterall, the funds left in that ATM card was not that big of a deal. If she was able to withdraw more than 100,000 pesos in that ATM card, I dont think she would even dare go to work...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My curiousity

Leolop,

I think the maid is not your suspect kasi 3 wrong tries will capture the card unless she knows the pin by heart. Withdrawing from EPCI/BDO is one of the most complicated ATM withdrawal I know, unless she is a card holder herself of the same bank. Asking assistance or replacement is impossible since the name in the card will not match the gender of the maid. They will be questioning her or might even call you to confirm if she ask assistance or replacement.

The security is unlikely also since there was another person behind you. Makikita nito kung naiwan mo at tatawagin ka. The person bihind you is possible but kung nakita ng guard ang nangyari he will also call your attention.

Cyber Adobo,

Are you always like that to most of the girl you know? I think nabasa ka ng babae na you can be gullible. Believe me your lucky na yun lang ang nagyari sa iyo. Buti hindi ka kinasuhan ng rape. kayong dalawa lang sa condo mo? It would be your word against hers. Sympathy will go to her. She had a good plan and it would have worked if she didnt chicken out.

"When we were right next to guadalupe station, I woke her up. But because there were too many busses lined up I couldn't find a spot where I could let her out. So I asked her if she wanted to stay at my place instead, because my condo is just one MRT ride from her house near guadalupe. She said yes..."

You asked her to sleep in your condo even if its just one MRT ride from her house?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; August 20th, 2007 at 01:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    fishy...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    My curiousity

Leolop,

I think the maid is not your suspect kasi 3 wrong tries will capture the card unless she knows the pin by heart. Withdrawing from EPCI/BDO is one of the most complicated ATM withdrawal I know, unless she is a card holder herself of the same bank. Asking assistance or replacement is impossible since the name in the card will not match the gender of the maid. They will be questioning her or might even call you to confirm if she ask assistance or replacement.
    EPCI's ATM is unique in that it spews out your card and asks for the PIN later. Which is why it will NEVER be captured in case of 3 incorrect PIN entries.

And I have never encountered any security guard questioning or calling up the actual cardholder, in case somebody asks for assistance inside an ATM booth, if the guard finds out na hindi match yung name dun sa gender. They're simply too lazy to do so, or are not trained to do that.
    Last edited by Galactus; August 21st, 2007 at 09:23 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    4JGTOOTSIE:

If you have a 5 month pregnant girl in your car who doesn't seem to be interested in getting-off where she said she wants to get off because she's too sleepy(at least thats what it looks like), what do you do? Do you kick her out of the car? This was the situation I was in at that moment, so I thought it was only polite to ask her to sleep in my place.

I also forgot to include in the story that when we got to my place, she asked me if Im interested in hooking-up with one of her friends who also works in a callcenter who is in the business of "getting paid for ***". I was surprised why she openned up that subject and she seems to be in a good mood to talk about things, contrary to the sleepy demeanor she displayed in my car. So, jokingly I replied, 'I'm not interested in paying for ***, because I always get it for free..."

I didn't feel like adding this bit of information into the story because I thought it would only destroy her character a bit more, afterall, the only damaging thing she did was steal my ATM card. NONE of the people she talked about the harassment issue to believed her.

The fact is:

- She planned to steal my ATM card even before she sat in my car, even before I invited her to sleep in my place.

- She stole my ATM card and withdrew all the money that is in it.

- She spread a rumor that I ***ually harassed her which she later denied when I asked her about it.

- She admitted stealing my ATM card and withdrew all the funds in it.

- She promised to return the money she stole, but it never materialized.

I understand how some people can have a lot of sympathy for a 5 month pregnant girl. If it didn't happen to me, I would probably feel sorry for her as well, and think that the guy was an asshole. But the above information are the facts, and wether anyone believes me or not, is a different story. I posted this, not to destroy a person(its the reason why I did not include any of the things she offered to me in my place) but only so that maybe I can warn people about that person.

Believe whatever you want to believe, just dont let her watch you withdraw any cash from any ATM machine...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    just to add, mahirap talaga gumawa ng pin sa atm since at most eh 6 digits lang yun pin so medyo hindi gano ka-secure. Whenever I open an atm account, pinapalitan ko yun password regularly saka random numbers ang ginagawa ko. i just make sure na memorized ko yun pin. even my wife does not know my pin so kapag nagka-amnesia ako, yari! hehehe!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Funds stolen from my ATM! banks not much help