New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    All of us could think of every worst-case scenario where any anti-theft device would be impossible to activate, or would be inapplicable.

I think, what is of essence is the peace of mind that it gives in your everyday, ordinary and recurring car-activities, like parking.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I have peace of mind when my car is dirty ... what a way to live hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    pasensya na po kay sir cesar kung meron akong mga issues na na-raise tungkol sa txtalert. Ang punto ko lang naman is to make every tsikoteer enjoy their respective rides without any worry.
    No problem pre if u raise up some isues regarding Txtalert. Afterall, its our car and our lives is at stake kaya understandable. Sabi ko nga, don't worry esp if u really pray b4 going out. Nakakatulong lang ng malaki if u also knew na may gadget na naka-install sa car mo that can be effective in times of emergency. The peace of mind na in the event mangyari sa yo, at least handa ka.

Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    One more thing, depende po sa reaction ng tao kung magagawa niyang mag txt sa pinakamaikling panahon. Some people get shocked, while some get shot, some are left on a remote area, while others are likewise deprived of their belongings.
    Kaya nga sabi ni attynorby, at least may mga naka-practice tayong linya sa carjackers so that maawa sila at buhayin tayo. Total yung car lang ang talagang habol nila and not our lives. Ika nga don't show any resistance. Also, kung nacarjack ka at nasa loob ka ng car kasama cla, don't txt or use ur cell, talagang tutuluyan ka nila. Wait mo na ibaba ka saka ka magtxt or manghiram ng cell then use the commands for txtalert.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I guess the best solution is to install your car with a bullet proof windows and doors and around your car, and tear gas around your door that can be only triggerd in the main panel (samahan mo pa ng huge truck horn para medyo maturete un mga carjackers)...then sagasaan mo na agad un carjacker..hehehe kung wala pang bullet proof masmainam na may GPS,GSM security gadget ka.. para at least kng amatuer un carjacker marerecover mo pa un..then give them what they need..

for the panic button, is it possible to have continous sending of info jst in case of jamming device and are their any device to send a frequency or feed back to destroy the jammer???

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    oh.. one more thing a defensive driving might do alittle trick...like if you feel and see somebody will go to your lane give ur car and the car goes in front you a safe distance for you to overtake them...its like you dosent want to slow down..you jst keep on moving..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu**y
    I guess the best solution is to install your car with a bullet proof windows and doors and around your car
    Okay nga bullet proof windows but the one available here is very thick and very expensive. Hindi bagay sa sedans and low-powered vehicles. Kahit SUVs and trucks, the manufacturer still recommends to change your engine.

Is the bulletproof TINT already here? How much?

Quote Originally Posted by Pu**y
    for the panic button, is it possible to have continous sending of info jst in case of jamming device and are their any device to send a frequency or feed back to destroy the jammer???
    Good query.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attynorby

Is the bulletproof TINT already here? How much?
    Yes, it is already here and my friend is one of the local dealers. See it for yourself.

http://www.aceindocanada.com/

My friend is still making the necessary arrangements for the local distribution of the product. She promised me to give me a demo. Ika nga to see is to believe.

So far ang pagkarinig ko it is around Php 20,000 - 25,000 for sedans while suvs 25,000 - 30,000.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kaya ba i-repel ng bulletproof tint yun automatic fire?

bulletproof tint? what ammo does it repel? baka small handgun lang... there's no such thing as a "Bulletproof Tint".... IMO

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Indo Canada
    Applied to ½" glass can resist the penetration of a .38 caliber, .9mm FMJ, or even a .357
    Btw, take note of ½" glass, since glass used on automobiles are usually not that thick.

Imo, to make it more effective, the door panels will need to be installed with some flak materials in between.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Fortuner: Carjacked!