New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by andyinmanila View Post
    Long way from teenager
    Yes I know... you being 30 years passed from being one.

But you did say:

Is a spotty teenage geek who hides behind the anonymity of the internet to try and pretend and act brave.
    I guess the other parts are true then?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 17th, 2009 at 10:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I never said I directly employ 250, I said if I was not here working then they would not be working, understand diba?

Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyinmanila
    My friend if I was not here 250 Filipinos would not have work.
    Maybe you don't understand your own grammar? From your post, it is perfectly understandable that you claim to directly employ 250 filipinos.

And now you claim not to employ 250 filipinos, just that your work indirectly gives them employment?

Hogwash!

It would just be like claiming that me when I eat my breakfast gives the farmer employment because I eat ham and eggs.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Maybe you don't understand your own grammar? From your post, it is perfectly understandable that you claim to directly employ 250 filipinos.

And now you claim not to employ 250 filipinos, just that your work indirectly gives them employment?

Hogwash!

It would just be like claiming that me when I eat my breakfast gives the farmer employment because I eat ham and eggs.
    Obviously you went to a school of ill conceived logic., if English is hard to understand I can explain in smaller words later, just for you.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Obviously you went to a school of ill conceived logic., if English is hard to understand I can explain in smaller words later, just for you.
    Maybe if you use smaller english, you can understand your own words better?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    He-he! Lock the thread......much better.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Foreign plates under Filipino Plates