New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wala na tayong magagawa sa mga bagay na wala tayong control...basta tayo hindi tutulad sa kanila para hindi tayo maging sakit ng ulo sa iba...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu**y

(When using U-Turn slot and you are on the second lane stay on the second lane while turning on the U-Turn Slot,, kse pagsinakop mo un 1st lane eh.. un ang selfish move..heheheh)
    eto ang isang mejo di ko rin maintindihan... kse isang beses, asa leftmost lane ako to make a U-TURN tapos meron pang 2nd lane for the U-TURN slot. Yung RAV4 ata yun mas nauuna sa kin but he's on the 2nd lane trying to make the U-TURN. Eh since asa innermost lane ako, mas ikli ang ikot ko diba... so basically naunahan ko sya sa U-TURN tapos parang nainis sya sakin dahil nauna ako??? OR dahil when he was making the turn di nya nakain yung lane ko??? I know I pissed him there kse I heard him revving his engine really bad... eh pag ganon I just let them pass... pero what's wrong with turning fast in a U-TURN slot if you are able to stay in your lane??

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just stay away from them. They are so stupid so its futile for you to make them comprehend what you'd say. :D

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    For the most part, we can't do much about them. Let's just not be like them and teach drivers-to-be not to be like them.

Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    and yes, you don't honk to let the guy move over, it could have triggered him to retaliate. why? cause i hate it when someone honks behind me. so, my reaction to this is: lalo kong sinasadya. but that's me.
    It depends on how you honk him. This is the way I, at least, interpret honks:

One short honk: Hi. (driver behind notifying driver in front of his presence).
    A few short honks: Hello there. May I?
    Longer honk: Helloooooooooooooooooooo!
    Very lonk honk: $%#%$#*%$#$&%&!!!!!!!!!!

As the honks get longer, it becomes a lot more irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by russpogi
    Actually, galing din sya malamang sa south, either from Cavite or Alabang-Zapote areas. Langhiya talaga! Eh maayos pa ngang mag-drive yung Expe kaysa sa back up na L-300 eh! gggrrr!!!! Pera natin pinang-inom ng mga #&**!*$$!!!
    Another case of langaw na nakatungtong sa ibabaw ng kalabaw.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mga ung*s mga yan kulang ng seminar.. wakokoko..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A121
    Just stay away from them. They are so stupid so its futile for you to make them comprehend what you'd say. :D
    Exactly!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes
    eto ang isang mejo di ko rin maintindihan... kse isang beses, asa leftmost lane ako to make a U-TURN tapos meron pang 2nd lane for the U-TURN slot. Yung RAV4 ata yun mas nauuna sa kin but he's on the 2nd lane trying to make the U-TURN. Eh since asa innermost lane ako, mas ikli ang ikot ko diba... so basically naunahan ko sya sa U-TURN tapos parang nainis sya sakin dahil nauna ako??? OR dahil when he was making the turn di nya nakain yung lane ko??? I know I pissed him there kse I heard him revving his engine really bad... eh pag ganon I just let them pass... pero what's wrong with turning fast in a U-TURN slot if you are able to stay in your lane??
    tawag dyan, sira ang tuktok. hehehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One

correct ka dyan. i make it a point to drive on the specified speed limit. pero if you're going faster than me, at maluwag naman, pwede kang umovertake, ok lang yun. pero kapag masikip at alanganin, tapos nagmamadali ka, at bumubusina ka, sorry ka. i maybe slow but still you're behind me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One
    For the most part, we can't do much about them. Let's just not be like them and teach drivers-to-be not to be like them.

Another case of langaw na nakatungtong sa ibabaw ng kalabaw.
    exactly. just yesterday, there is this stupid Ford Lynx with plate # WNN 374 that i came across.

here is the scenario, there we are at the ayala center premises, in front of the Hotel Intercon, turning right to Ayala Avenue, bound to EDSA. the clueless driver, even if the turn right signal was green remained stationary, i happened to be right behind of him. must have honked for a minute straight. but still the stupid wouldn't budge. instead, he waited for the other green light before proceeding. lang ya ang tagal kasi almost 10 minutes pa kami naghintay kahit na pwede namang kumanan. sarap itulak e. grrr.

eto pa isa. sa stoplight naman. Mitsubishi Adventure, nampuc*a naman, para ilang segundo lang mawawala sa kanya, di makapaghintay. wala naman sa karera, nagmamadali masyado, di naman kayang umabot nung umabante ako.

hindi ito double post.
    Last edited by ian_rex; June 2nd, 2006 at 12:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i hav my fair share of stupid drivers, specially jeepney drivers...when im angry with them i just hold my horn to piss them off...the longest i think i've hold it was a minute...heheheh

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Foolish drivers. Ano bang problema nyo?!