New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    talaga? ano raw psychological reason?

badtrip nga mga ganyan...argh. sarap banggain yung rear quarter panel tapos i-T-bone sa inis.
    passive-aggressive daw ito mga taong ito. it could be both ways they were a victim of a previous misfortune (not limited to car freak accident, but all crises in life) and made them paranoid or fearful or vengeful. walang closure na nangyari. when you confront them, like for instance, takutin mo by threatening to sideswipe/ram his/her car, they become too aggressive, hence road rage, at pag minalas malas ka pa baka sundan hanggang pauwi hehehe. or it could be another way, like yun mag-freeze na lang sila sa takot and the car makes an abrupt stop in the middle of the road.

now, if you're going to ask me kumbakit mga bus, jeep, fx, tricycle drivers ganito din ang behaviour sa kalsada? hindi ko alam hehehe, maybe they're just plain dumb or plain greedy!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    now, if you're going to ask me kumbakit mga bus, jeep, fx, tricycle drivers ganito din ang behaviour sa kalsada? hindi ko alam hehehe, maybe they're just plain dumb or plain greedy!
    baka naka-drugs...para tanggal antok!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    passive-aggressive daw ito mga taong ito. it could be both ways they were a victim of a previous misfortune (not limited to car freak accident, but all crises in life) and made them paranoid or fearful or vengeful. walang closure na nangyari. when you confront them, like for instance, takutin mo by threatening to sideswipe/ram his/her car, they become too aggressive, hence road rage, at pag minalas malas ka pa baka sundan hanggang pauwi hehehe. or it could be another way, like yun mag-freeze na lang sila sa takot and the car makes an abrupt stop in the middle of the road.

Maybe this is the only time wherein they have any kind of power so they don't know how to handle it. Once they get down from their vehicles they're just normal poor people with very low status. imho

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yan pinakahate ko sa lahat nasa middle of two lanes. I had a conversation with a psychologist before, may possible mental/emotional problem daw ang mga tao na subsconsciously nag-drive sa middle lane lalo na yun pinapagitna talaga yun tsikot nya sa road markings. kaya kung ganun kayo mag-drive, I suggest you see a psychologist hehehe
    Para sakin, I.Q.-related yang driving in the middle of two lanes. Habang nag-d-drive ka, hindi mo ba natanong sa sarili mo: Bakit nga ba merong linya yung kalsada? Bihira din kasi yung uma-attend sa driving school para ituro yung keep your vehicle in one lane.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think it is simply because almost none of them went to driving school. And also, they don't have peers (or barkada/tropa) tulad nitong Tsikot, where they can discuss these driving practices. Kung ano yung crowd nila, yun ang driving culture na matututunan nila.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Another problem is that on most of our roads, wala na yung lane markings, kaya mas mahirap mag stay sa tamang lane, like on edsa, on other roads like the SLEX (most)drivers tend to stay in the lanes since the markings are clearly visible.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    add ko lang, even before the adventure incident as mentioned earlier in this thread, i was harrassed by transit buses, one nearly cost me a wing mirror on the right. sadly, nagbigay na lang ako nung lagay na iyon. then after nung pina-una ko na yung bus, aba lech, two lanes ang sinakop, running at about 30 kph, nananadya pa, pag-iiwas ako, humaharang. hehehe. hindot.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    add ko lang, even before the adventure incident as mentioned earlier in this thread, i was harrassed by transit buses, one nearly cost me a wing mirror on the right. sadly, nagbigay na lang ako nung lagay na iyon. then after nung pina-una ko na yung bus, aba lech, two lanes ang sinakop, running at about 30 kph, nananadya pa, pag-iiwas ako, humaharang. hehehe. hindot.
    Napansin ko 'pre, parang this is the first time you were harassed like this while driving. Hehe. If you have been driving here in the Philippines for years, you would have been immune by now.

Yup kulang sa training, road etiquet, common sense, etc... tsk tsk tsk. and what does the Police/MMDA do about it? wala... palaging private hinuhuli.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    correct ka dyan, ILD. if we want better drivers and safer roads, then there should a campaign to educate motorists and pedestrians or passengers. however, if we would rely to the government alone, this seemed impossible. syempre kelangan ng budget dyan. what we ought to do is to impose a stiffer penalty and stricter policy on applying for a drivers' license, especially to the PUV sector.

IPSG: nope, i'm just sharing my thoughts. immune? should we be immuned by a lack of discipline? i don't think so. i've had my share, believe me. what we are trying establish here in tsikot, that a tsikoteer must be wary of road courtesy, discipline, etc. and somehow, this is a better start to educate drivers lacking skills.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Foolish drivers. Ano bang problema nyo?!