New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tires of vehicles get flat at saudi arabia street in better living paranaque, near a vulcanizing shop. some time ago, my brother rode a tricycle that got a flat tire in that area. my brother's officemate shared that a girl friend who passes through that street gets a flat tire very often. a few months ago, i noticed a broken umbrella lying just feet from the vulcanizing shop at saudi. i picked it up and took it off the street. the metal parts of an umbrella have a "v" cross-section, which can flatten a tire instantly. i experienced a similar trap in c5 years ago. (the area near the elevated u-turns is notorious; people say the nearby vulcanizing shops are behind it.) tonight, my father's car got a flat at saudi near the vulcanizing shop. i suggest you avoid that area, or use united nations street, which is parallel to saudi arabia street, whenever possible.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    we can have this reported to capt virata. post in FB. di lang magawa, medyo mahigpit dito sa office... i have an officemate also lives near saudi, in somalia. better warn him pala. thanks for the heads up!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    residents in the area may install cctv pointed at the road ... hopefully it would catch the culprit (the vulcanizing peeps)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sir, may picture ba kayo nung trap? para may idea ako kung ano iiwasan ko sa kalye, yung sa c5 daw eh rubber na may umbrella wires eh.