New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anak ng tipaklong, security guard . . . deputized ? ? ? ang dami dami ngang mmda na bulag sa edsa pakalat kalat

(bulag kung offender ay bus, pero kapag kotse, ang tatalas ng mga mata)

sagasaan kaya natin sila . . . .

deputizin nya mukha nya!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    i was also apprehended once by somebody inside the ayala glorietta compound pero yung naka yellow yun eh hehehe...
    pare, pag naka-yellow, MAPSA yun...

na-mention ba ni inoba kung ano ang nangyari after ng confrontation nya with the BS guard? parang di ko yata nabasa... actually i read somewhere, merong batas na hindi pwedeng kunin ang DL nang basta-basta. they could issue you a ticket but not confiscate your DL. di ba recently, the SC has already ruled that MMDA has no right to confiscate DL (tama ba ko?)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dapat kuniha mo pangalan tapos sinumbong mo sa

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by inoba
    Yesterday at around 3pm, I entered GH via the new entrance gate at the side of Promenade. My primary reason was to evade the MMDA t.enforcers that I might encounter on the main road(Ortigas Ext) as I was on my way to C. Santos Hosp. Lo & behold, as I was entering the said gate, there was this security guard waving his hand asking me to park near the gutter which I didn't do. I halted the car right at the middle & waited for him to approach our car. He was asking for my license coz of the UVVRP raw. I reminded him that he's a s.guard & is not a t.enforcer. His reply was, "Deputized po ako ng MMDA". So I demanded for him to show me his ID. But what the guy showed me was this booklet. I repeated myself & he replied, "Expired na po yong ID ko pero napirmahan na". Hell, I shouted at his face telling him that he's got the guts to ask for my lic. when he himself cannot even show me his ID card.

Guys, any of you encountered the same experience? Totoo kaya na he's a deputized off. of the MMDA?
    baka sakali nga naman

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Flagged down by a Security Guard???!!