New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    malay nyo naman pinapakita talaga nung girl. she who wears mini skirts like to show it off, else she would not. it's no different from a 2-piece bikini, if you don't want people to see then don't wear a 2-piece bikini. she wore a short mini, she knew beforehand that if she bends over enough, if she sits in a way that she is not careful, if the wind even blows the way it should not, then she would be exposing herself. kung ayaw nya then she should have chosen a different dress. it just so happens that in this case there was a guy with a camera. so meron siya nakita, he took a video. kung wala siya nakita e di sana wala din siya kukunan.

OT: naalala ko nung bata pa ako, meron sumakay sa jeep na 3 chicks naka-mini. yung guy na nasa harap nila syempre dun nakatingin. nagalit yung isang girl, sinabihan nya yung guy na bastos daw. ask sya ng guy bakit sya nagsuot ng mini kung di pala pwede tignan. yun lang, tahimik na.

honga pala, uncle ko yung guy hehehehehe!
    i don't think so. first off all, there's a difference between looking and taking a video. besides, it's not like the girl was bending over in public. she probably thought she was safe within the privacy of her car, that's why she forgot to pay closer attention to what she was doing. malay ba niya na may manyak na nagvivideo.

btw, i also think it's rude to stare at a girl wearing a mini skirt. true, girls do wear them to show off their legs, but there's a difference between looking and OGLING.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    malay nyo naman pinapakita talaga nung girl. she who wears mini skirts like to show it off, else she would not. it's no different from a 2-piece bikini, if you don't want people to see then don't wear a 2-piece bikini. she wore a short mini, she knew beforehand that if she bends over enough, if she sits in a way that she is not careful, if the wind even blows the way it should not, then she would be exposing herself. kung ayaw nya then she should have chosen a different dress. it just so happens that in this case there was a guy with a camera. so meron siya nakita, he took a video. kung wala siya nakita e di sana wala din siya kukunan.

OT: naalala ko nung bata pa ako, meron sumakay sa jeep na 3 chicks naka-mini. yung guy na nasa harap nila syempre dun nakatingin. nagalit yung isang girl, sinabihan nya yung guy na bastos daw. ask sya ng guy bakit sya nagsuot ng mini kung di pala pwede tignan. yun lang, tahimik na.

honga pala, uncle ko yung guy hehehehehe!
    totoo yan

mas madumi pa utak ng mga babae kaysa sa'tin. kaya nga sila nagsusuot ng revealing para tignan, tapos magagalit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah...alin ang magagalit? :D

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Na-upload na kaya?

:naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nasa MTC kaya o pinoy scandal na?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kinda like dressing like a cop and getting upset because someone mistakes you for one.

If you wear such things, be prepared for the attention (both positive and negative) that it can attract. It would be complete naivette to think that peeping toms don't exist in this world, so when you go out looking like that, expect that you're giving them something to "peep" at and behave accordingly.

ANY girl in a mini knows better than to bend over like that in public, right? I mean, don't ya'll feel a draft when you're exposed like that?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nowadays underwear or the exposing of it is part of fashion. Back in the old era (just a decade or so ago) you wouldn't see to many bra straps exposed or even portions of the bra. also with low-riders you see more t-backs when girls bend over. Same with minis. The underwear is no longer granny type and it is now a form of a fashion statement. Remember how even bathing suits went through cycles. And how before "Brazilian" meant the people from Brazil?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i myself enjoys watching *** scandals in the net and at my phone, but havent you think of it the other way around?

if a girl wears skimpy outfit like super micro mini skirt or the p3kp3k shorts, and walks around in public probably alone, or even with a group, if the girl is of the right age, she should learn proper decorum and values and how to behave properly in public.

there are ways to proper cover ups, if you are wearing a micro mini skirt, you can wear cycling shorts instead of thong, do be a bit discreet...

dont you think that these ladys wears those not to flaunt?

at any rate there are some misbehaved men out there, but taking photos of these innocent women are a definite no-no.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    i myself enjoys watching *** scandals in the net and at my phone, but havent you think of it the other way around?
    doc, LOL would you happen to have that MMS pic of the "filthy voyeur" on your phone now? Baka napasa na sa inyo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This morning we were transferring a pregnant woman to another hospital. Since she was just rushed to the hospital around midnight due to difficulty of breathing, medyo hindi na din nakapagbihis yung mga kasambahay niya. One of them is a young female wearing really short shorts.

While waiting for the elevator, the EMT with me noticed a man sitting nearby. When he saw the female in shorts standing in front of the elevator, he drew his cellphone and pretended to text but was actually shooting a video. My EMT went around and looked over the guy's shoulder just to show him na buking siya. Biglang nagligpit ng cellphone.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Filthy Voyeur!