New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    You cannot afford na magkaroon sya nang Driver but may well-connected friends sya? medyo conflicting ang story mo.
    Some people have a lot of connections pero walang pera bro. Di naman kailangan puro alta sociedad yung mga connections, minsan simpleng employee of a government agency is enough to "lubricate" some processes.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    puso mo

mas madali kayang kumuha ng pekeng drivers license sa recto kesa makipila sa LTO
    Potek!!! Alam nang fake eh.

24 yrs old... hindi ba pwedeng tumayo sa sariling mga paa at ipaglaban ang tama kahit nanay pa nya yan...

He/She really cares sa nanay nya gagawat gagawa sila nang paraan kahit mag-away away pa sila... Hindi ako naBAD TRIP sa nanay eh sa ANAk ako naiinis.
    Last edited by CLAVEL3699; August 7th, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Some people have a lot of connections pero walang pera bro. Di naman kailangan puro alta sociedad yung mga connections, minsan simpleng employee of a government agency is enough to "lubricate" some processes.

Ang nakalagay sa kanya is Well-Connected Friends... Iba na ang dating nun.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yeah thinking the same thing

profile:

she's probably in her early 40s

maybe attractive

spoiled brat upbringing

self-centered, pleasure-seeking, di pa sawa sa partying
    You got it uls.. except for the age, off by a few years.

Ang nakalagay sa kanya is Well-Connected Friends... Iba na ang dating nun.
    Your logic is off. Don't you know anyone well-connected, or at least well-connected to certain circles, in this case, LTO, or what have you? Does that mean that you have the means to get a driver?

Potek!!! Alam nang fake eh.

24 yrs old... hindi ba pwedeng tumayo sa sariling mga paa at ipaglaban ang tama kahit nanay pa nya yan...

He/She really cares sa nanay nya gagawat gagawa sila nang paraan kahit mag-away away pa sila... Hindi ako naBAD TRIP sa nanay eh sa ANAk ako naiinis.
    Or get the f-ucking drivers license for GOD Sake... alam mo na palang fake bakit hindi mo pa kunin.
    Your demeanor is also off. Be professional, you're a f-ucking mod for "GOD Sake".

As I've said, my family is not really whole or typical. And I would not want to create any more problems for all of us.

RESPECT:
    It means valuing each others point of View. It means being open to being wrong. It means accepting PEOPLE as they are.
    Medyo conflicting ang sinasabi mo.

///* Anyway, I just wanted to share this because I thought I might find a way for her to legally get the punishment she deserves. (At least 1 year suspension)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Never let her get the car keys. It's time your family perform an intervention and force her to seek therapy.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TS

you have no choice but to man up and take control of the family.

For starters accompany her to get a legit DL this will spare her from getting into dipper sh*t.

Lets say ako naabala ng mom mo to add up she's drunk with no valid DL no chance in hell na papayag ako sa areglo i'll make sure she'll never be behind the wheels again.

Kung kakayanin mo, never ever let her drive again alone. If someone can accompany her or be her designated driver? much better.

Seek professional psychiatric help.

Im sure you love your mom (who doesn't?).

Hopefully you can sort things out.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post

Your demeanor is also off. Be professional, you're a f-ucking mod for "GOD Sake".

As I've said, my family is not really whole or typical. And I would not want to create any more problems for all of us.

///* Anyway, I just wanted to share this because I thought I might find a way for her to legally get the punishment she deserves. (At least 1 year suspension)
    ayaw mo kayo magkagulo pa pero gusto mo sya legally punished? Bakit hindi mo na lang tulungan ang NANAY mo pamamagitan nang pagmamahal nang isang anak... intindihin mo at kalingain.

Iba na ang gusto mong mangyari... punishment for your mother?

hindi ako f-ucking MOD, f-ucking license ang sinasabi ko at hindi ikaw.
    Last edited by CLAVEL3699; August 7th, 2014 at 05:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I have to agree with this. You don't necessary need to be well off to have connections.

*TS, I really hope you can sort things out with your Mom. I assume she had you early if you're 24 and she's still in her 40s. Maybe you can ask the help of your grandparents or even your paternal grandparents. Mas mahihiya Mom mo when they intervene.

Follow everyone's advice - do not let her drive. Bring the car daily.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have to agree with this. You don't necessary need to be well off to have connections.
    Anong connection meron ka kung hindi ka mayaman? Fixer?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Anong connection meron ka kung hindi ka mayaman? Fixer?
    Some people have well off friends from school, work or hobbies. There are parents that prioritize sending their children to the best school and that is where you first start to form your network.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast