New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    me I will not stop in an intersection at 3am. siguradong yari ako sa likod ng lasing na driver pag nagkataon

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The only places in this country where I know there are posted limits are the expressways. For NLEX as you know, that's 80 kph with some stretches allowing 100. Not sure about SLEX and Skyway, I rarely pass by there.

EDSA and other roads? Where does it say 80? Is this in the LTO rulebook or something? Happy to be enlightened.
    Yup it's in the LTO rules. 80kph max speed "[SIZE=2]On open country roads with no "Blind Corners" not closely bordered by habitations"[/SIZE], EDSA counts as an 80 zone, because wala namang residential na malapit.

Max speed for trucks and busses is 50kph.

Linky: http://www.lto.gov.ph/traffic2.html

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Speaking of discipline, at 3 in the morning on a deserted intersection, do you stop when the light is red?
    I always stop for red lights, but I do speed.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Speaking of discipline, at 3 in the morning on a deserted intersection, do you stop when the light is red?
    I always stop on red lights.
    Ala namang difference yan sa daylight diba?

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    I stopped reading after only 3 pages...
    [SIZE="5"]A clear example kung bakit hindi umuunlad ang Pilipinas![/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    everyday ako nag-nlex. i usually stay on the lane right of the passing lane (so second from the leftmost siya) and stay at around 90kph. less stress. when there is a slow vehicle in front, punta ako sa left, tapos balik agad sa kanan. pag may gusto mag-overtake, i let them. basta ako constant speed lang. bahala sila mag-adjust ng speed kung mag-oovertake sila.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Expressway Goons