buhayin ang thread

from TGph

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wealth can screw one's morality....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Sayang hindi ko na-picturan!

Naalala ko lang noong may trabaho pa ako sa Greenhills, may nakita akong yellow na Lamborghini Murcielago na naka wheel clamp hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I think what is needed is a special crew trained to tow out supercars in the BGC/Makati area. They are simply there in order to minimize damage to towed cars. The truth is, today a member of the upper middle class could easily buy a P10M Porsche 911, a kind of person with minimal government connections. The towing crew shoudnt be too scared of them.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not exactly parking but I noticed that the Greenbelt 5 driveway teems with luxo-cars that seem to wait forever for their amos to make a grand exit from the shopping mall.

Pag ako naman with my regular joe car, kakahinto lang, pinapaalis na ako agad ng sekyu.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Not exactly parking but I noticed that the Greenbelt 5 driveway teems with luxo-cars that seem to wait forever for their amos to make a grand exit from the shopping mall.

Pag ako naman with my regular joe car, kakahinto lang, pinapaalis na ako agad ng sekyu.
    Ah... We just have too many VIPs here in the Philippines who feel they are exempt from following rules and would not hesitate to call managers / owners / people of influence to complain about you if you do your job properly.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Hay. Grabe. Tapos kapag antay ka lang ng taxi like me at dadating ang flashy SUV na Range Rover hahawiin ka ng front-riding bodyguard.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Ah... We just have too many VIPs here in the Philippines who feel they are exempt from following rules and would not hesitate to call managers / owners / people of influence to complain about you if you do your job properly.
    Yan yung mga mahilig mag "hindi mo ba ako kilala?" or "kilala ko si ganito o si ganyan...". When i stop at a driveway, i always keep in mind to load up and leave quick, or move around immediately so as not to hold up traffic behind me. In this day of unlicall and unlitext, it's so easy to coordinate with your passenger on when to go up the driveway to fetch them. It would do Metro Manila traffic a great help if people had a mentality of "hindi nagaabala"...

Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Hay. Grabe. Tapos kapag antay ka lang ng taxi like me at dadating ang flashy SUV na Range Rover hahawiin ka ng front-riding bodyguard.
    When i was at the GB5 driveway last Friday night, there was a brand spanking new 5 series who was waiting for so long that the driver of the car behind him had to step out and politely ask for him to move so he could move out. The guards would not even mind him.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Says a lot about why this country is a mess.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011