New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The wrong thing sa case ng mom mo is they forged her signature just to show that he indeed deliver the billing statement which is not tolerable.
    This is also the issue aside from the misplace bank statements.

Di rin natin masisi mga messenger when they sometimes lost billings huwag lang constantly being done.
    Well this involves our financial records... we simply just cannot accept that as an excuse. Sorry for sounding harsh but masama panahon ngayon...

Mahirap kasi mag-complain thru phone kasi kausap mo are just call center agents.
    Di call center agent kausap namin... its our personal banker.

Like I said, second bu-bu na ng Citibank to samin... the first one being my dad's Credit Card stolen during delivery and being used to buy $ 10K worth of goods.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayos hehe... i had a feeling i was a bit off when i was typing off...

sorry po if i was ranting...

but now i get your point... checking account pala... what that guy did is really wrong... dapat nga matanggal yung kolokoy na yun.... and very much understandable yung reaction mo... and since you've complained na to your personal banker at nangyayari pa rin yun... i presume there's one big big big reason why you haven't changed banks (or even branch)...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    citi, bpi n standard chartered n hsbc yata ganun....either delayed o d nagpapadala then charge interet n penalty then when you call up it takes 4ever to reverse the charges, if ur not attentive enough on the matter, you'll end up paying the charges anyway since nagpatongpatong na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ILD, if your bank refuses for you to pick up your statement sa bank, i think u should find another bank na. if you think the volume of business you with your bank is significant, you have the right to tell them what you want done.....me, i did that na and you should see how the bank manager eacts when you ready to close your accounts o make a big withdrawal. hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    ILD, if your bank refuses for you to pick up your statement sa bank, i think u should find another bank na. if you think the volume of business you with your bank is significant, you have the right to tell them what you want done.....me, i did that na and you should see how the bank manager eacts when you ready to close your accounts o make a big withdrawal. hehehe.
    That's quite true.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i so agree with ILD, mahirap na ang panahon ngayon.... if your statement gets to the wrong hands (who knows the ins and outs of credit card statements), you'll be in serious trouble. Mauutak na kasi yang mga manggagantso ngayon eh...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    un prof ko nagkwekwento.. nasa las vegas daw siya bumili lang ng chocolates.. then pagbalik niya dito sa pinas nagswiswipe padin un car niya ng $500 per week... ayun ininvestigate.. tapos nalaman waiter pala nakopya un card.. kaya ingat lang sa pag gamit pag sa ibang bansa.. long process pa nga daw.. babayaran muna bago irerefund after ng investigation..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I've had a very bitter encouter with Citibank some years back. My late father had a credit card from Citibank, which was given to him by the company that he worked for for his official use. A few weeks after my father died, I got a call from a Citibank lawyer asking me to pay for my fathers credit card debt. Even if we had proved (through my father's collection of all his Citibank purchase receipts) that he never used his Citibank card to purchase any personnal effects or to purchase any item for our home, Citibank still kept pestering us. At one point, their dumb-ass m******ker lawyer even told me that "ang utang ay namamana", and this is the reason why he asking us to pay. Where the f***k did he take his law studies? We refused to pay and never paid. Citibank resorted to every sort of tactic bordering on plaing thuggery and had tried to bully me to pay. Damn it, I was not even an extension card holder of my late father.

So, Citibank you say? That firm can rot in hell for all I care.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lipat na ng metrobank! :D

Naku binigyan pa naman ako ng citibank ng 2 credit card... I already used it one time (Yung Citibank mini). Alin kaya mas ok? HSBC or Citibank?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
An Erring Citibank Employee?