New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It looks like Dalia's family has more than enough money. The insurance proceeds are peanuts for them. But I think if it's a murder and the benefactor is suspect, it should be placed on hold.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Di daw totoo nasa Malaysia.

Foriegner ba talaga itong Dalia na 'to?

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...w-still-in-phl

De Lima: Enzo Pastor widow still in PHL
    By MARK MERUEÑAS,GMA NewsSeptember 4, 2014 3:10pm

Contrary to published reports, Dalia Pastor, who is implicated in the killing of her husband, racing champ Enzo Pastor, is still in the country, Justice Secretary Leila de Lima said Thursday.

In an interview, De Lima belied reports that Dalia, who is facing parricide and frustrated murder charges, has fled to Malaysia.

"(The report of her leaving) is negative so far, based on my initial query from the Bureau of Immigration and Commissioner Siegfred Mison," De Lima told reporters.

"Based on their data as of yesterday, no such record of departure. But they are further confirming," she added.

Dalia, who according to the DOJ is a foreigner, was placed under the Immigration lookout bulletin and is required to secure first an emigration clearance certificate before she could leave the Philippines.

Along with her, also placed under the lookout bulletin are her alleged lover and mastermind, businessman Domingo de Guzman III and confessed gunman PO2 Edgar Angel.

De Lima earlier disclosed that even in the absence of an arrest warrant, government authorities can still arrest Dalia or De Guzman at the airport should they attempt to leave, for obstruction of justice.

It was earlier reported that Dalia took a chartered flight from Manila to Tawi-Tawi early Tuesday morning. From there, she was proceeded to Sabah via a speedboat.

De Lima, however, said the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines informed her that Dalia has not yet left the country. The CAAP is responsible for implementing policies on civil aviation to assure safe, economic and efficient air travel.

"Ang CAAP naman, they advise us kapag may ganyan. Kapag may information sila na mayroong charterd flight... based on the manifest... but so far wala pang indication na nakaalis na si Mrs. Pastor," De Lima said.

De Lima as long as Dalia did not use a different name to leave the Philippines, government authorities can monitor her movements at the ports.

De Lima said Mison has told her he would also be keeping in touch with other coordinating agencies to monitor if Dalia would be attempting to leave the Philippines. — RSJ, GMA News

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So she is not a Filipino citizen?

Anyone remember Paco Larranaga? (murder case in Cebu) I'm not clear on the details but they made some arrangement and now he is in Spain.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Naalala ko yung commercial dati, "Dahlia, ang sabon ng mga artista". hehe
    Yung Larannaga yung isang convicted dun sa Chiong sisters rape-murder. They found a way out since he is a Spaniard and he was transferred to a prison in Spain.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Anyone remember Paco Larranaga? (murder case in Cebu) I'm not clear on the details but they made some arrangement and now he is in Spain.
    Yup, the Chiong sisters case. I wonder if he's really still behind bars in Spain.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Unfair trial naman ata yun eh. Dapat nga hindi makulong yun afaik. Mas madami tanong dun kesa sagot. You have a lousy eye-witness and a farce trial.

Chiong murder case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; September 4th, 2014 at 06:37 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If Dalia is a foreigner then they might go that route as well (Paco Larranaga).

Yeah, I have been hearing that it was an unfair trial They even made an indie film about his case but I never had the chance to watch it.

Bottomline, if you have money in this country, you can get away with murder. Very few get convicted talaga. And those that do, receive special treatment in prison.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Guilty or not, all Dalia has to do is disprove the oral testimony of the gunman that he saw her on such and such date(s). Come up with an airtight alibi that she was somewhere else, and preferably with someone else who can vouch the veracity of her alibi, on those date(s) that the gunman said he saw her.

Unless of course, may video evidence ilabas si gunman na makikitang naguusap at nagpaplano silang tatlo. Patay siya pag may video nga.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bakit kasi nagtatago and nananahimik? By doing this, I can't think of any rational explanation that this can help her and spare her legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    There is supposed to be a conspiracy among 3 individuals. And one of the conspirators confessed to the crime. For his confession to be admissible against the other conspirators, the existence of the conspiracy must be proved outside of the conspiracy . In other words, the confession cannot be used to prove the guilt of the others. The conspiracy must be proved by evidence other than the gunman's confession. And what would that be? - circumstantial evidence of the conspiracy, including the entrapment operation that proves the conspiracy between the mastermind and the gunman only. But how would the conspiracy involving the woman be proved outside of that conspiracy? That would be the big question.
    an accusation without proof, is just that... an accusation.
    sa tagalog... chismis lang 'yan.