New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Finally Emma replied to one of my messages and I'm quoting, "Imported po ang Montero Sport kaya matagal ma-release ang plates."

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    ^^ baka me nagsabi nasa tsikot na sya kaya nag reply.bwahahhaha

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Probably sir. But anyway, Pitstop also imports their GS but how come 1 week lang sa kanila. Poor response again there.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Siguro dahil kaunti lang yung mga pinadadala ng Pitstop. Tsaka ang registration nila 1 year lang. Tsaka wala silang conduction sticker

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hassle yan Pao ah.

We have a Lancer GT-A also. Wala paring plate number.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    This opinion I share in other threads: Casa check ups we, oh, so conscientiously try to keep up, with exorbitant costs and with schedule-bending appointments, have just become a means for car dealers to make more money. The 3-YEAR or 100,000 KM WARRANTY IS A BANE TO CONSUMERS as car dealers have become less compelled to deliver quality (defect free) units. Instances of factory defects (and many they have been lately) are but the threatening attest that you ought to subscribe to their profitable after-sales services lest you lose your warranty! Ironically, and much much more often than not, a defect of [however new] any vehicle will only have these dealers inconveniencing you with car-less days and even extra charges at your attempts to invoke warranty!
    Note: The Lemon Car bill is still dead. There is no law protecting car consumers right now.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Finally Emma replied to one of my messages and I'm quoting, "Imported po ang Montero Sport kaya matagal ma-release ang plates."
    What a lousy reply from a sales person. She should have assisted the customer after making a sale. Otherwise, she will loose a repeat buyer in the future. Its time to re-orient and train sales people on Customer Service.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    And finally, I'm not recommending Emma to future buyers not just because of her incapacity to process my plates quickly. It is also due to her poor after-sales support. Porket nakabayad lang, wala nang itinutulong.
    That is up to you sir, but I think that is a bit too harsh, specially since she is totally powerless to speed things up at LTO.

I bought a CR-V a month ago and still no plates. Maraming factors yan releasing of plates and it would be unfair to compare lang just because some other dealers for other brands or the same brand, could release their plates earlier. If you had requested for a unit who's color or trim was yet to be delivered from the factories, mas matagal ang processing nun, kaysa readily available units na has been in the dealer's backyard for quite some time. It just takes a bit of understanding and patience.

However, her lack of response is a bit frustrating. I myself don't like to follow up anymore. Saves me from the frustration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Emma Carpio of Union Motors Caloocan