New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    tnx bro! ok na nandito na kami sa bahay... natakot lang siguro dahil may presentation sila sa school ngayon kaya biglang inapoy ng lagnat kagabi

pero hanggang ngayon nanginginig pa ko sa inis haha baka mamayang gabi pa pasada nung og*g na yun
    Sige bigyan mo na liksyon isa sa mga bwiset sa kalsada yang mga tricycle kung saan saan sumusulpot parehas din ng mga kuliglig

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ^^ hehe kakausapin ko lang naman sir shadow.. kapag pumalag saka ko kukurutin sa singit

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakainis nga yan. sana matyempuhan niyo. hahaha. balitaan mo kami sa mangyayaring kurutan sa singit. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    late post pero ganyan talaga sir. Si Otep ambulance dala ayaw mag padaan ng mga tao.

Ako naman fire truck dala wala parin. naka buntot nako sa bumper ni hindi naririnig na may fire truck. bigla pang prepreno. one time may nabangga kami kasi cinut yung fire truck namin tapos nag preno.

Rason pa sa pulis hindi daw kami nakita at narinig. yung sunog kita na kung nasan kami.

tinanong pa talaga nya yung pulis 'boss hanga ako volunteer firefighters sila, pero bakit ang bilis ng takbo nila?'

kumamot lang ng ulo yung pulis tas tumuro sa sunog tas sabi nya 'sir, sunog oh' hahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Somebody who cuts off/blocks/crashes into a clearly marked emergency vehicle like an ambulance, fire truck or anything similar?

I have two words in which I can best describe them.

Rectal bacteria.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Somebody who cuts off/blocks/crashes into a clearly marked emergency vehicle like an ambulance, fire truck or anything similar?

I have two words in which I can best describe them.

Rectal bacteria.

Sobra naman yun sir. Please be considerate.

To the rectal bacteria.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The other side of the coin... the devil's advocate..
    flashing the hazard lights on a moving vehicle is kinda... illegal. because you lose the ability to signal your intentions to the other motorists. that endangers their lives and yours. abroad, you might get a ticket doing this.
    violating traffic rules during an emergency... is potentially trading in one life (the emergency patient's or his driver's) for another's (the other motorists'). is that fair to the other motorists?
    using sirens and emergency lights, means "i'm in an emergency. please let me pass, my good motorists." You are asking, not demanding, for the privilege to go ahead of them. it is not an excuse nor a license to drive aggressively. if you do, you are just exchanging one potential loss of life, for another.
    so, why are we getting nowhere? have we grown callous because of the horrible traffic we suffer everyday?.. because wangwang has been equated with arrogance?.. because too many motorists cry "wolf!" too often?..
    why do we, as a people, refuse to behave?..
    no one has the right nor the privilege to drive aggressively. because it is not right to endanger other peoples' lives. conversely, it is the motorist's duty and courtesy, to let emergency vehicles pass.
    i remember one vehicle whose gas pedal was floored all the way from cavite to manila, because of an "emergency". along the way, he passed at least three well-equipped hospitals..
    it is unfortunate that, we often cannot think clearly during the times when we have to think the clearest..
    remember, next time, you or yours might be the emergency patient being ferried..
    lastly, if you behave as good as you think you do, when an emergency vehicle flashing its lights appears in your rear view mirror, then why are we having this thread at all?
    but i really sympathize with those who do not have the ability to recognize which is an emergency, and which is not really an emergency..
    Last edited by dr. d; October 27th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kagabi sinugod ko anak ko sa hosp. sobrang taas ang fever...

syempre naka hazzard, flash ng flash, potpot... dito pa lang samin may isang tricycle huminto pa talaga sa harap ko at ang sama ng tingin,sabi ko emergency lang papunta ako ng hospital... nung nakalagpas na ko sumingit pa sa harap ko at humarang ang %#*$ na nakatingin na gustong bumaba... sabi ko P.I. mo! antayin mo ko makabalik! saka pa lang tumabi...

mga tao nga naman!! lowered na tricycle na jologs ang driver

sa inis ko hanggang ngayon pinaaabangan ko sa mga tao ko yung jologs na yun.. dito lang sya pumapasada sa loob namin. gusto ko lang naman kausapin
    kainis to ah. sila lagi yung may ganang magalit sila na nga mali. another example our our false pride.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    As far as I know, the procedure for an emergency case using a private vehicle as:

1) Headlights on...
    2) Hazard lights on...
    3) Use of horn, beep every 3 to 5 sec. and a continues beep if a vehicle in front of you does not move and ignore you...
    4) Approaching traffic lights, continues flashing of headlight with horn but drive cautiously. Look left and right for incoming vehicle until you reach the other side. Traffic enforcer (if present) will be considerate to assist you once he notice...

Pwera na lang kung ang nasa harapan mo ay PUV at matitigas ang mukha ng mga driver...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sa inis ko hanggang ngayon pinaaabangan ko sa mga tao ko yung jologs na yun.. dito lang sya pumapasada sa loob namin. gusto ko lang naman kausapin
    :popcorn: subscribe ako sa thread na to. :popcorn:

balitaan mo kami sir ha. post mo yung detailed na transcript ng usapan. kasama yung mga wapak!!!! arghhh!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
In Emergency!