New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    scammer!!!

golden rule when it comes to ebay: If the offer is too good to be true, then it must be a scam... HAHAHAHA...

i know bec. when i was new in the ebay market, i was scammed 5,000petot by a seller from china...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so ano na nangyari, wala na update e. were you able to call your bank in time and get your money out before this scammer got it?

oo nga... post mo naman yung update kung nabawasan pera mo sa bank or nadagdagan dahil sya (nigerian) ang nai-scam
    palagay ko naman di basta-basta makukuha ang pera mo ng mga nigerian na yun sa bank mo. di hamak na mas "parents" (magulang) ang mga banks dito sa pinas. kesa sa mga balugang yun.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sori guys for the update. so far wala namang nagawa yung scammer sa pera ko sa bank. tingin ko talagang tru dhl, fedex lang talaga ang way nya para lang ako maisahan. ginamit lang nya yung bank account ko kunwari para mapaniwala nya ako. as for my bank account, yup na close ko na cya and transfer ko na sa ibang account ko din within the same bank. medyo natagalan din transfer ko kc sabi naman ng bank na di naman nangyayari dto sa pinas yung pag simot ng bank account mo na di mo nalalaman.the lesson in the story is be smart in dealing with someone who u do not know in the net

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Speaking of SCAMMERS...heto po latest:
    Taga Nokia daw, pero yahoo account gamit! sigh (nga naman)...

"Nokia Promo Office." <nokiaoffice.promo*yahoo.co.uk>
    to me

show details
    Sep 30

Nokia

&amp ; ; ; ;nbs p; VERIFICATION FORM

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

To,
    Mr/Mrs.: R************
    Winning No.:+63*********
    E-mail: r**********.com

Date: 30th. Sept. 2007

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Dr. Anthony Floyd. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below

Section A
    **Personal
    Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):

First name:

Middle name:

Last name:

Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):

Occupation

Address:

City/State/Province:

Section B
    **Winning Information
    Winning mobile number

Network Name

Amount won (in figure)

£
    Amount won (in words)

Section C
    **Internet
    Contact email address(s)

Internet connection

Home Work Public

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Anthony Floyd
    Tel: +44-704-574-4545
    Fax:+44-7006-023-685

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ebay nigerian scammer