New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by metatron View Post
    Update:

Apparently, hindi pa pala umamin yung culprit sa aksidente. He sent his parents to do the talking sa mga naaksidente. Sabi nila hanggang 50k lang ang kaya nilang ibigay sa mga victims. Ayaw magpakita ng nakabangga kasi nagrereview daw (boards???). They keep on mentioning na fiscal daw yung nanay ng nakabangga. Sobrang takot din mga naaksidente sa 'fiscal' na nanay kaya di sila makapag-file ng case. What's the best possible course of action?

Just read this thread now. Medyo high blood ako ngayon because of one posts saying that MC riders eh isang pitik, patay na! Hmpf, subukan lang niya tumabi sa bike ko at makikita niya.

Now back on topic. Fiscal pa lang ganoong kayabang niya. Get the name and let it be exposed. If everyone will be a coward, nothing will happen to our society. Let all the damages be paid for. Post the name here and me kalalagyan yan.

Bye for now, going back to that thread. That fellow will have to apologize to all MC riders.sorry peeps nakakainit lang talaga ng ulo and my apologies for being OT.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    They gave the name Marvin Oringo as the owner of the vehicle. Would help a lot sir fireblade kung maco-confirm nga na sya totoong may-ari ng sasakyan. The aggrieved still do not know the name of the vehicle's driver at the time the accident happened. Di rin nila alam pangalan ng ni mama fiscal. Kukulitin ko na muna sila. Will post updates.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by metatron View Post
    Update:

Apparently, hindi pa pala umamin yung culprit sa aksidente. He sent his parents to do the talking sa mga naaksidente. Sabi nila hanggang 50k lang ang kaya nilang ibigay sa mga victims. Ayaw magpakita ng nakabangga kasi nagrereview daw (boards???). They keep on mentioning na fiscal daw yung nanay ng nakabangga. Sobrang takot din mga naaksidente sa 'fiscal' na nanay kaya di sila makapag-file ng case. What's the best possible course of action?
    board? i doubt, baka takot ma picturan at magulpe

expose the culprit and his mother! di na sila nahiya,nanakot pa! they should pay for whatever damage they caused.

baliktarin kaya natin, kung sila kaya ang nabangga at tinakbuahan then ayaw umamin o magpakita nung salarain?!m sure dahil fiscal siya, hindi papayag ng absuelto ng ganon ganon na lang yan!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    May kapangalan daw yun Marvin Oringo...nag rereklamo dito: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...86#post1372986

Para sa kin...so what kung kapangalan ka. Malay ba namin kung ikaw nga yan at dyan ka nagtatago.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    good day sir, i accidentally came across your post re Early Morning Hit and Run as i was searching for any info about a candidate running for Municipal Councilor at Sto.Domingo, Albay ( Bicol). I was surprised to learn about the vehicular accident that happened at cavite. The mentioned Plate number and the driver is the same as the said candidate running for post. Apparently the color of the vehicle has been changed from Red (Maroon) to Light Blue Green. It will be a big help if you could provide me with more info regarding the said accident.

Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baduyunun View Post
    good day sir, i accidentally came across your post re Early Morning Hit and Run as i was searching for any info about a candidate running for Municipal Councilor at Sto.Domingo, Albay ( Bicol). I was surprised to learn about the vehicular accident that happened at cavite. The mentioned Plate number and the driver is the same as the said candidate running for post. Apparently the color of the vehicle has been changed from Red (Maroon) to Light Blue Green. It will be a big help if you could provide me with more info regarding the said accident.

Thank you.

A new twist, eiy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JetRo View Post
    A new twist, eiy.
    just came across this thread. Na resolve/areglo na ba ang lahat ng complaints?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Early Morning Hit and Run Rampage