New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jt888
    To be safe always bring a copy of MMDA Circular on Ticketing System para siguradong wala silang lusot dahil may dala kang reference. I have uploaded it into this free server. It will be available for download for a duration of 1 year.
    Print this and always have a copy in your car for reference.

http://www4.upload2.net/download/i57...ust%202004.pdf
    year 2004 pa yang circular na yan, wala kayang ginawang bago ang MMDA to supersede this one?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I believe this is the latest. As of late 2005, my contacts were still using this as the reference for the agency's ticketing system and as I know to date, there have been no updates or modifications to the MMDA's ticketing system except that it has once again been called TVR but still implementing MTT guidelines and SOP.

The file I posted was the one found on the MMDA website prior to the website being updated which I guess the person who edited the website forgot to put this file back on the layout. This is the circular being discussed in the MTT video file downloadable on http://www.mmda.gov.ph/Metropolitan%...c%20Ticket.DAT

Since the video is still available for download then we can intellectually assume that the data on this document is still accurate and correct. You can also download the video from the MMDA website to better understand the concept however it is quite big and may only apply to cable, dsl and wifi net users.

Only the Local gov't units have been implementing new ticketing systems called OVR. So as long as you are apprehended by an MMDA personnel (blue guys), this is the order being followed. I am just trying to help out the gov't and the motorists so that nobody loses because corruption plunders the our govt of income and cheats the motorists into paying higher penalties than what is stipulated in our laws. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose my identity as it may have severe repercussions on me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir saan pa po pwede madownload yung MMDA circular?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jkill
    kaya sila masipag manghuli kasi meron silang % sa bawat huli i think 30% ata last time na huli ako sa may munoz kung napadaan kyo don meron mga cage don pra sa mga PUJ/PUB i ddrop off ko lang sana GF ko sa may corner malapit sa 7 eleven, pinara ako ng MMDA and gave me a ticket ang violation daw disregarding traffic signs sa PUJ/PUB lane daw ako pumasok
    Whenever I see a sign of the form VehicleType X (for some particular type X) pointing at a given lane or located above a given lane, I always have to wonder what on earth it means. I assume it means that X types must use that lane and no other lane. But what about other vehicle types? Can they use that lane also? Or is that lane for X only?

If they meant that only X should use that lane, then the sign should have the word ONLY. Without the word ONLY, the sign is ambiguous as far as non-X vehicles are concerned.

Would it take a lawsuit to get them to admit that such a sign is subject to more than one interpretation? Would that be an easy case to win? How much would that cost in lawyer's fees?

Another example of this kind of ambiguous/contestable signage is Yellow Plate on Yellow Lane. What on earth does that mean for vehicles with non-yellow plates?

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jt888
    To be safe always bring a copy of MMDA Circular on Ticketing System para siguradong wala silang lusot dahil may dala kang reference. I have uploaded it into this free server. It will be available for download for a duration of 1 year.
    Print this and always have a copy in your car for reference.

http://www4.upload2.net/download/i57...ust%202004.pdf
    Wala bro. **** yata ang nakuha ko. :D

E:منوعات غريبةالكره فى العارضه.mpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. right turn onto EDSA