New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ha ha ha...

sabi nga ng driver na nagtrabaho sa saudi...pag driver daw ang kailangan, number one na kaagad ang pinoy sa listahan nila kasi magaling daw. di lang nila alam marami din din barumbado.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    about 2 weeks ago, sundo ko yung uncle ko na sa U.S. na natuto magmaneho, sya front passenger ko. derecho kami sa Makati from the airport.... sows... halos himatayin sya sa kaka-sosmaryosep, bakit daw ganon ang mga driver dito sa 'tin, bakit daw walang lane markers kalsada natin, bakit daw sira mga stop light o di kaya naman, dami daw lumulusot sa red light... etc. etc. etc. Samantalang ako relax na relax lang.... sabi ko sa kanya, ganyan talga dito... walang ganyan sa STATES!! :lol: :lol: :D :p

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Originally posted by rsnald
    ... walang ganyan sa STATES!! ...
    Hahahahaa... :lol: :D

I have a relative from the states who'll be visiting next weekend. I'm the designated driver who has to pick her up from NAIA.
    I'm already expecting to hear a crapload of "walang ganyan sa states!" type of remarks from her. ;)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by jtdc

* pedestrians literally run and dodge cars, cars do not slow down for pedestrians
    * even the dogs have gotten quite skilled at crossing streets and dodging cars.
    hehe.. pati aso eh na-observe din nya..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    When I was in Saudi mga astig ang driver na pinoy sa company ko and my employer then preferred to hire pinoy driver.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Yun din comment ni jensen button when he visited the Manila last year I think. Unbelievable daw tayo magmaneho. Saludo niya tayo. Coming from an F1 driver, that's a great compliment to the Filipino driving skills. Did you guys try to read the comments after that commentary? Yung mga di makapaniwala at yung mga nagdefend sa atin? Good amusing reading as well!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jtdc
    from point of view of a foreigner. nice read, hehe.

* even the dogs have gotten quite skilled at crossing streets and dodging cars.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL LOL! :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
driving in the phils