Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Beh buti nga! Hahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    dapat lagyan ng sticker sa likod ang ambulansya:

"Tailgating an ambulance is dangerous. Tailgating vehicles will be recorded by on-board camera to be reported to the authorities. Video will be posted on Youtube with corresponding degrading title" hahaha
    Hehe.

Pwede rin: "To see a video of your stupid ass car tailgating me, please log on to http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-hq-19/"

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I think the public has to be informed about the fact that, even if a relative was really in the ambulance, they're not allowed to tail. Para vigilant ang mga tao na dapat hindi pinapalagpas yung mga nagsasamantala. Right now I'm pretty sure that some people just give the tailgaters the benefit of the doubt, but as has been discussed, there should be no exceptions.

Ewan ko lang how this can be done, since noone really goes to driving schools, and some driving schools are utter bullcrap anyway. News media would only be possible if some bigshot personality gets involved in an ambulance-tailing casualty. It could be added to MMDA's list of punishable offenses, but I don't know if there's enough political will for this.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hm, if you've collected enough of these videos, maybe one of these days some reporter will make a segment out of it.

ABS-CBN for sure will be tempted just because of that GMA car captured video, lol.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With oj88's car cam thread in the electronics forum, we can probably rig something up for this purpose. Hehe.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
don't you just hate the cars following an ambulance???