New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    That's a pretty audacious first post, sir sniper. writing and sharing about your experiences is one thing, but attempting to incite a course of action through your advocacy is a totally different thing altogether. Especially if that course of action could get people into a heap of trouble. Like the other posters here said, the intentions are good, even taking the initiative to confront the culprit takes a lot of guts , but i think just reporting the guy to the proper authorities would have been a good enough thing to do on your part as a concerned citizen. Kung ako gumawa nun tapus sinigaw-sigawan pako, malamang inupakan ko nalang si Baldy, instead of taking it out on his car, simple as that . Kasi he could eventually work things out with his original victim, then come after you with a complaint/lawsuit. It would be very hard for you to justify your actions after that, and the possibility also of the original victim simply leaving you high and dry

I say, report it to the authorities or even better, leave a note on the victims car window with the car description, plate number and culprit driver description. Period.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sorry if i made a bad first impression. Thing is most of you guys don't personally know me.

Anyway, that was the first and last time i did something like that. I'm not justifying my actions but if I, and my 73 year old father, was threatened the way baldy did, I wouldn't think twice about doing it again. The minute my dad heard him say P____I__, he was gonna assault the guy almost twice his size, (baldy was easily over 200 pounds but was a-round 5'6" only) to defend my mom. I only acted calmly for him to back off.

Make no mistake, I'm willing to face the consequences of my actions, if only to make a point. The point is: never mess with seemingly meek or weak people, they can fight back!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hehe bro paano naman yung gusto mong gawin na magmalasakit kami kapag merong natatamaan or na vavandal na sasakyan, dapat ikaw din nagvandal ka nang sasakyan ni baldy iniwan mo rin ang contact details mo at paayos mo ang sasakyan niya, to be fair ba sa lahat, if we expect na gagawin ng iba ay ganoon dapat tayo din, respect din sa property ng iba, sabi ng ng LIM " the law applies to all, otherwise not at all" tama ba?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'm with you sniper404 nice job indeed!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Actually swerte na din tayo sa Pinas na madami nag-iingat sa pag bukas ng pinto. When I was in Europe, nagulat ako na ang bukas ng pinto dun, normal talaga na tinatamaan ang katabi.
    Tapos sa parallel parking, common na nagtatama ang bumper. A "thud" means stop, hehe. Kaya sa kapit-bahay ko na french, hinaharap ko lagi ARB bumper ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Its ok what he did. As long as he's with the good guys team hehe. opinion ko lang po.

Nice guys finish last. We need some balls sometimes.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper404 View Post
    Sorry if i made a bad first impression. Thing is most of you guys don't personally know me.

Anyway, that was the first and last time i did something like that. I'm not justifying my actions but if I, and my 73 year old father, was threatened the way baldy did, I wouldn't think twice about doing it again. The minute my dad heard him say P____I__, he was gonna assault the guy almost twice his size, (baldy was easily over 200 pounds but was a-round 5'6" only) to defend my mom. I only acted calmly for him to back off.

Make no mistake, I'm willing to face the consequences of my actions, if only to make a point. The point is: never mess with seemingly meek or weak people, they can fight back!
    Ayun naman pala,- nakatama na ng sasakyan,- may nagmagandang loob na paalalahanan siya,- nagmura pa.... Grabe nga talaga....

Personally,- I do not feel sorry for baldy... IMO, he was brutally asking for it... Hindi niya kayang daragin ang lahat ng tao.....

7000:diver:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ang pangit na ng kotse, binutasan pa ang bubong..kawawang baldy

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    I'm with you sniper404 nice job indeed!
    Agree.

May nagsabi rito, i-report sa proper authorities? Sa police? Kung Sekyu lang ang kausap mo, buti kung pansinin yan, at meron silang balls na i-confront yung guy na gumawa ng kabalbalan, lalo na kung medyo "astig" at tipong may kaya yung iku-confront niya? Nakow......

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    IMHO, mahirap sabihin kasi wala tayo nung nangyari...
    from a third party point of view, maganda yung intention ni sniper pero mali yung ginawa... pero third party point of view yun...

now I don't know kung sakin nangyari yun with my father... possibly i could have acted the same, better or worst... we really dont know...

kung talagang ganun kabastos si baldy...
    umtragiskanakahanapkangkatapatmo

sana lang hindi lahat (or most) altercations ends up this way...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Do you love your car?