New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Mga PUVs, parang celfone mga yan e...pre-paid na kasi e...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Some drivers are so inconsiderate that they even block the
    entrance to hospitals on bumper-to-bumper traffic. What I dont
    get is what can they hope to gain by blocking the intersection,
    hospita entrances, etc. when hindi naman sila maka-abante pa
    kasi bumper-to bumper nga yung traffic.
    I guess selfishness and being manhid to others is so ingrained
    in their persona that it becomes an automatic response not to
    leave any space between their car and the car in front of them.
    What a bunch of jerks! Sana makarma sila, next time they
    block a hospital entrance, may dumating na ambulance na hindi
    makapasok at ang pasyente kamag-anak pala nila!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Marami na talaga mga Manhid o Wala alam sa traffic regulation sa Pinas. Ano ba maaasahan natin pag ang law protector is the one breaking the law?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    but then again nasa enforcer yan.just wondering if the enforcers knows what they are doing or not??!minsan huhulihin kanalang basta basta minsan naman dapat ng hulihin dipa din hinuhuli.hay buhay.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen a few MAPSA enforcers apprehending vehicles parked on the pedestrian lane. IMO, if there are clear pedestrian markings, then this should be strictly enforced.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I've seen a few MAPSA enforcers apprehending vehicles parked on the pedestrian lane. IMO, if there are clear pedestrian markings, then this should be strictly enforced.
    Yup yup... lalo na sa bandang Makati-Jupiter-Buendia intersections.

In fairness to them, kapag late or alanganin sila magpa stop (when using only hand signals when bypassing the traffic lights) no biggie yung mag stop ka sa pedestrian lane (happened to me a couple of times already). IMO - mas ok nang mag stop ka ng alanganin than disregard their hand signals.

:police:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I always comply to this rule, unfortunately, it's really frustrating to see na bigla na lang mapupuno ng motorcycles yung pedestrian lane, wala tuloy matawirang safe zone yung mga tao, lalo na yung mga kababayan nating physically challenged

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Yup yup... lalo na sa bandang Makati-Jupiter-Buendia intersections.

In fairness to them, kapag late or alanganin sila magpa stop (when using only hand signals when bypassing the traffic lights) no biggie yung mag stop ka sa pedestrian lane (happened to me a couple of times already). IMO - mas ok nang mag stop ka ng alanganin than disregard their hand signals.

:police:
    Ah well, that's acceptable, for as long as it's the exception rather than the rule. In times that they take over from the traffic lights, ok lang. But in regular situations, motorists should be mindful of the markings on the road. Bike riders and PUV drivers included.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Do you hate it when drivers stay on an intersection or over a pedestrian lane?