New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 868
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    160
    #751
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Bago nga, pag-aari naman ng Bangko. Kalimutan mong magbayad at hihilain agad. Luma nga bayad na man wala kang kakaba kaba
    Tama ka dyan sir. naalala ko ofcmate ko dati may bagong hyndai elantra (installment) , sabi sakin bakit daw ang hilig ko sa lumang sasakyan at di na lang daw ako magbrandnew, pogi na wala pang sakit sa ulo. sabi ko naman sa kanya eh yun lang kasi kay ng budget ko. tska kung 2nd hand man binili ko eh once na mabili ko yun eh pwede ko ng sabhin na sa kin ung sasakyan. eh kung brandnew tapos utang eh after 5years pa bago maging akin. tsaka mahirap ang may utang, mas masakit sa ulo lalo na kung bigla ka mawalan ng pambayad.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,010
    #752
    I know of one guy who is on instant noodle baaaadjet because his wife wanted a new vanDo people discriminate against old cars?
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; January 17th, 2015 at 10:23 AM.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,030
    #753
    Quote Originally Posted by chris143135 View Post
    Tama ka dyan sir. naalala ko ofcmate ko dati may bagong hyndai elantra (installment) , sabi sakin bakit daw ang hilig ko sa lumang sasakyan at di na lang daw ako magbrandnew, pogi na wala pang sakit sa ulo. sabi ko naman sa kanya eh yun lang kasi kay ng budget ko. tska kung 2nd hand man binili ko eh once na mabili ko yun eh pwede ko ng sabhin na sa kin ung sasakyan. eh kung brandnew tapos utang eh after 5years pa bago maging akin. tsaka mahirap ang may utang, mas masakit sa ulo lalo na kung bigla ka mawalan ng pambayad.
    baka lang naghahanap ng kadamay sa hirap ng installment schedule..
    heh heh.

    and i agree with you.. it may be used, but at least, my name is on it. i can do anything to it. and i don't have to shell out good money for compre insurance!

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,517
    #754
    One morning i heard one of our staff, who drives a current gen Kia Sportage crdi, in the pantry talking about the cars in the office parking lot. Dapat daw yung mga subcompacts at cars above 5 years old, di na daw dapat binibigyan ng parking space. Sorry na lang siya at staff 'lang' siya at never siya magiging priority sa parking at magkakaroon ng parking space na may nakasulat na initials.

    Kadalasan na mga mahilig manlait nang sasakyan yung mga taong hindi naman sila ang bumili ng sasakyang ginagamit nila. Kaya lang naman sila nakakagamit ng modelong sasakyan kasi bigay nina mama at papa.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,010
    #755
    Spatiallee first time new car owners they think they own the road and the parking lot

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,098
    #756
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    Kadalasan na mga mahilig manlait nang sasakyan yung mga taong hindi naman sila ang bumili ng sasakyang ginagamit nila. Kaya lang naman sila nakakagamit ng modelong sasakyan kasi bigay nina mama at papa.
    It's the opposite with people I know. Those that grew up privileged don't even mind what car other people drive. Yung mga mahilig manlait yung recently lang nakatikim ng sasakyan.

    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Spatiallee first time new car owners they think they own the road and the parking lot
    +1000

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,098
    #757
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    baka lang naghahanap ng kadamay sa hirap ng installment schedule..
    heh heh.

    and i agree with you.. it may be used, but at least, my name is on it. i can do anything to it. and i don't have to shell out good money for compre insurance!
    +1 I won't be able to sleep well at night if I had a vehicle on installment so I would rather get a cheaper brand new or second hand vehicle on cash.

    You don't have comprehensive for your brand new vehicle? Isn't that very very risky?

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,030
    #758
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You don't have comprehensive for your brand new vehicle? Isn't that very very risky?
    oh, i was refering to my older cars.. like our ancient VW of yore, or my old sentra.. my insurance company didn't want to insure them.. heh heh. mahilig kasi kami dati sa older cars.. para makutingting.. but not today's cars.. too electronic..
    but my newer cars, yes, they are all compre.. daapaatt!! i have a son who drives them also.. suki na nga kami sa body repair dept..

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,030
    #759
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    I know of one guy who is on instant noodle baaaadjet because his wife wanted a new vanDo people discriminate against old cars?
    i like instant noodles.. my favorite is the imported one.. 100 bucks ang isa. the meat is not microscopic.. but i put only half of the flavoring.. napaka-spicy!!
    heh heh.
    try also the local pancit canton.. regular mixed with mansi.. then add one hard boiled egg on the side. and a slice of bread. great for lunch!

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,030
    #760
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    One morning i heard one of our staff, who drives a current gen Kia Sportage crdi, in the pantry talking about the cars in the office parking lot. Dapat daw yung mga subcompacts at cars above 5 years old, di na daw dapat binibigyan ng parking space. Sorry na lang siya at staff 'lang' siya at never siya magiging priority sa parking at magkakaroon ng parking space na may nakasulat na initials. .
    the nerve..!!
    magsasawa rin 'yan.. kapag 5 years old na ang car niya..

Do people discriminate against old cars?