New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Mukhang may bagong handle na naman si OB ah?

Resbak agad. hehehe

Hindi nman pre, nababasa ko rin naman mga post nyan, di ko na lang pinapatulan!

Pero sa ngayon, iba na. kulang na lang sabihin nya na sa kanya ang Tsikot...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OB, wala ka talaga kupas...idol!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde matatapos ito uls vs OB...hehehe

Gawan ko kayo bagong thread para hinde ma OT dito all out doon any topic then debate

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    brad paandarin mo walang hangin...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    pero mataba ka naman. napakahirap nun your material things define you, not the the other way around. hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    *uls, yan nman talaga theory ko sa ubod ng yaman at yabang eh, since they have unlimited resources, they are incapable of feeling pain (strenuous exercise) and they are incapable of controlling food intake (diet). why? bec. their internal systems will make it feel like kawawa / demeaning if they do such things.

been there done that. I was richer before pero wala naman kwenta ang pera if you'll buy the same thing over over expecting that it'll change your life. the biggest life changer is to lose everything that you have bec. that's the time life will reveals things to you that most people wouldn't experience bec. of their brainwashed desire that bigger and richer are better.

i have friends like foresterx, they go to subic at kung saan saan pa every weekend to display their cars and post in facebook with their iphones. you know what I see in pics, okey yun mga cars, but sila mukhang losyang with their worn-out washing machined-washed clothes (hindi maglalaba ang mga ito bec. dahil na din its demeaning, pero ako handwash ko damit ko para hindi ma-out of shape). a picture speaks a thousands words, and you'll see talaga the disparity of the person that you're looking at. his material wealth defines him na lang even to the detriment of his entire personal being. we do not live in a Platonic world as what other people love to point out. the best challenge is to have all the riches in the world and your body still fit and young and beautiful. it never be achieved by the filthy rich bec. hindi talaga eh, they're not wired for suffering/sacrifice.

at ang masakit pa neto, these rich guys have rich wives that are equally fatty, and they will just stare in you in weddings/baptisms if you're not looking bec. you look good.

yun mga naka-old cars, dyan. lalo na older than mine, pansinin nyo, they have the best-looking ***y girls as passengers bec. when they get out of their cars, sila ang uuna titignan before sa cars nila. in fact, yun car pa ang nagkaka-value. kaya nga dapat ang pinoy na medyo hirap sa buhay shouldn't feel so sorry for themselves, bec. what they have is something far more achievable than the out-of-shape filthy rich. their toned down muscle bodies bec. of work rewards them with beauty.

mataba ako? i'm 5'7 and weight 150lbs, i've been working out since i was 13yrs old and started doing muay thai at the same age at 16 i joined a couple of local competitions at california never really made a name for my self muay thai since i didn't take it seriously. at 17 i became a fire fighter volunteer while i was working out and doing muay thai. i only stopped doing muay thai when i went to college but i was still working out and a fire fighter volunteer only stopped being a fire fighter volunteer when i went back in the philippines. now i could bench press 260lbs, do 1 hand push ups and deadlift 420lbs. what makes you think i'm fat.:bwahaha: ikaw nga tong concerned na concerned sa health mo and can't even eat what you want because you're afraid that you might get fat again, while me i can eat anything i want because i'm physically active and don't get fat because of that. even if i'm not physically active wala sa family namin mataba kaya malabong tumaba ako.

subic and pictures posted at facebook? i don't even go to subic and don't even have a facebook. mas madami nga jologs na nag popost sa facebook na kung ano ano at nag pretend na mayaman kesa sa mayaman na nag popost ng mga achievements nila at mga bagay na meron talaga sa kanila.

if you want to talk about my relationships i had a couple of gf's in the states that are way hotter than your regular celebrity here in the philippines, pag dating ko naman dito sa philippines one of my now x's is a celebrity at gma and the other one became a 4th runner up at bb pilipinas i won't drop names na lang. there are more hot rich women and men than the people at middle class. san ka ba tumatambay at nakikita mo puro panget?

from what i see you don't hang out with the right people kaya tingin mo sa lahat ng mayaman at may bagong kotse ganyan na agad.

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    guess you don't hang with rich beautiful people kaya ganyan ang stereotype mo sa mayaman

punta ka sa squatter dami out-of-shape dami pa may sakit

mga babae kahit age 30 mukhang 40+ na sa hirap ng buhay at dami ng anak
    lakas lang ng envy niya sa mga mayaman at may bagong kotse kaya stereotype na agad niya lahat. envy is a dangerous thing ika nga.
    Last edited by foresterx; May 3rd, 2012 at 01:57 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    brad paandarin mo walang hangin...
    Ganito na yata dapat brad..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Mayaman kasi..

Tayo, urban poor lang!

Hah, ano, mayabang?

Ahh, mayaman...hehehe

Bakit, meron na bang nagsabi dito sa Tsikot na mahirap s'ya?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Mayaman kasi..

Tayo, urban poor lang!

Tang*na ka kasi naging mahirap ka na tuloy. Binenta mo ba naman explorer mo para kumuha ng A ......

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahaha, I'm LOVING this thread...

Do people discriminate against old cars?