^^^^

haha

di mo ituloy

kwento mo yung sobrang fit mong body

na lahat ng tao napapatingin sayo

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    3rd - sounds like you're generalizing all new car buyers so here's the thing, i buy new cars because of all the added features and comfort it has, it makes my commute much better and fun. you really think you're the only one who travels outside of the philippines? i just purchased a new car and i can still travel all over the world, infact i only travel business class and only travel business class because PAL doesn't have 1st class anymore. i've traveled around the world at age 13 and did it again at 18. i travel so much that i even get free plane tickets to wherever i want to go in business class again. when i travel i don't even have to fall in line i just go straight to the plane or our own waiting lounge with free wifi, food and drinks and i can bring 3 check in baggage and all 3 can be 25lbs heavier than your regular passengers. just because you purchased a new car doesn't mean wala ka na pera agad.
    ... :bwahaha:

Lakas ng Hangin dito!

Si M Paquiao nga na sobra na ring yaman at hindi nagyayabang e tinatawanan lang sa kabilang thread, si Pnoy sa Noynoying ganun din.

Sino kaya itong tao na ito na di mo maarok ang level, baka pag lagapak nito "sub-zero" pala!bwahahaha

Relax ka lang Bro, dami ka na nakakabangga dito. Kahit gaano kaganda at kadami kotse mo, kayang sirain yan ng ugali mo dito!

Dito naman sa Tsikot, kanya-kanyang opinion lang yan. Paniwalaan mo o hindi desisyon mo pa rin yun, pero kung magre-react ka at magyayabang baka pagnakakita ng sasakyan na gaya ng sa iyo sa daan e iwasan na rin.

Curious tuloy ako kay pop3corn (a.k.a. OB)!hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mukhang may bagong handle na naman si OB ah?

Resbak agad. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *uls, yan nman talaga theory ko sa ubod ng yaman at yabang eh, since they have unlimited resources, they are incapable of feeling pain (strenuous exercise) and they are incapable of controlling food intake (diet). why? bec. their internal systems will make it feel like kawawa / demeaning if they do such things.

been there done that. I was richer before pero wala naman kwenta ang pera if you'll buy the same thing over over expecting that it'll change your life. the biggest life changer is to lose everything that you have bec. that's the time life will reveals things to you that most people wouldn't experience bec. of their brainwashed desire that bigger and richer are better.

i have friends like foresterx, they go to subic at kung saan saan pa every weekend to display their cars and post in facebook with their iphones. you know what I see in pics, okey yun mga cars, but sila mukhang losyang with their worn-out washing machined-washed clothes (hindi maglalaba ang mga ito bec. dahil na din its demeaning, pero ako handwash ko damit ko para hindi ma-out of shape). a picture speaks a thousands words, and you'll see talaga the disparity of the person that you're looking at. his material wealth defines him na lang even to the detriment of his entire personal being. we do not live in a Platonic world as what other people love to point out. the best challenge is to have all the riches in the world and your body still fit and young and beautiful. it never be achieved by the filthy rich bec. hindi talaga eh, they're not wired for suffering/sacrifice.

at ang masakit pa neto, these rich guys have rich wives that are equally fatty, and they will just stare in you in weddings/baptisms if you're not looking bec. you look good.

yun mga naka-old cars, dyan. lalo na older than mine, pansinin nyo, they have the best-looking ***y girls as passengers bec. when they get out of their cars, sila ang uuna titignan before sa cars nila. in fact, yun car pa ang nagkaka-value. kaya nga dapat ang pinoy na medyo hirap sa buhay shouldn't feel so sorry for themselves, bec. what they have is something far more achievable than the out-of-shape filthy rich. their toned down muscle bodies bec. of work rewards them with beauty.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    FTW OB!!! :rofl:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    *uls, yan nman talaga theory ko sa ubod ng yaman at yabang eh, since they have unlimited resources, they are incapable of feeling pain (strenuous exercise) and they are incapable of controlling food intake (diet). why? bec. their internal systems will make it feel like kawawa / demeaning if they do such things.

been there done that. I was richer before pero wala naman kwenta ang pera if you'll buy the same thing over over expecting that it'll change your life. the biggest life changer is to lose everything that you have bec. that's the time life will reveals things to you that most people wouldn't experience bec. of their brainwashed desire that bigger and richer are better.

i have friends like foresterx, they go to subic at kung saan saan pa every weekend to display their cars and post in facebook with their iphones. you know what I see in pics, okey yun mga cars, but sila mukhang losyang with their worn-out washing machined-washed clothes (hindi maglalaba ang mga ito bec. dahil na din its demeaning, pero ako handwash ko damit ko para hindi ma-out of shape). a picture speaks a thousands words, and you'll see talaga the disparity of the person that you're looking at. his material wealth defines him na lang even to the detriment of his entire personal being. we do not live in a Platonic world as what other people love to point out. the best challenge is to have all the riches in the world and your body still fit and young and beautiful. it never be achieved by the filthy rich bec. hindi talaga eh, they're not wired for suffering/sacrifice.

at ang masakit pa neto, these rich guys have rich wives that are equally fatty, and they will just stare in you in weddings/baptisms if you're not looking bec. you look good.

yun mga naka-old cars, dyan. lalo na older than mine, pansinin nyo, they have the best-looking ***y girls as passengers bec. when they get out of their cars, sila ang uuna titignan before sa cars nila. in fact, yun car pa ang nagkaka-value. kaya nga dapat ang pinoy na medyo hirap sa buhay shouldn't feel so sorry for themselves, bec. what they have is something far more achievable than the out-of-shape filthy rich. their toned down muscle bodies bec. of work rewards them with beauty.
    guess you don't hang with rich beautiful people kaya ganyan ang stereotype mo sa mayaman

punta ka sa squatter dami out-of-shape dami pa may sakit

mga babae kahit age 30 mukhang 40+ na sa hirap ng buhay at dami ng anak

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post

Resbak agad. hehehe

Hindi nman pre, nababasa ko rin naman mga post nyan, di ko na lang pinapatulan!

Pero sa ngayon, iba na. kulang na lang sabihin nya na sa kanya ang Tsikot...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime A View Post
    Hindi nman pre, nababasa ko rin naman mga post nyan, di ko na lang pinapatulan!

Pero sa ngayon, iba na. kulang na lang sabihin nya na sa kanya ang Tsikot...
    Mayaman kasi..

Tayo, urban poor lang!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    argument ko sa pananaw ni OB na panget ang mga mayaman at maganda ang mga di mayaman --

punta ka sa UAAP games sa Araneta Coliseum

compare mo itsura ng mga tao nanonood tuwing laro ng Ateneo DLSU

at tuwing laro ng mga less prestigious schools

alin dyan ang may mas madami beautiful people?

hehehe
    Last edited by uls; May 3rd, 2012 at 12:59 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post

Resbak agad. hehehe
    baka mamaya anjan na si BPoop/SSilver

Do people discriminate against old cars?