New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Di yan troll, comedian na yan si OB.

Isa yan sa nagpapasigla sa Tsikot eh, samahan mo pa ng debates nila ni uls at *** threads ni GH. :rofl01:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    :bwahaha: the smell of envy on this guy is strong.:bwahaha:

before i start i just want to make it clear that i don't discriminate on old cars, i actually like seeing them on the road especially if it's a classic car. but i hate seeing old cars that wasn't maintained properly ie. rusty/non working lights/no side mirrors/smoke belching because they are a hazard to our roads.

first off, it's great that you properly maintained a 13yr old car and isn't giving any trouble. that's actually good for you.

2nd - don't really care that much about gas prices. if it's cheaper then great but if the price gets really high i don't go and complain about it, it's part of buying a car. can't afford gas and keep complaining about how expensive it is, get a bike or walk.

3rd - sounds like you're generalizing all new car buyers so here's the thing, i buy new cars because of all the added features and comfort it has, it makes my commute much better and fun. you really think you're the only one who travels outside of the philippines? i just purchased a new car and i can still travel all over the world, infact i only travel business class and only travel business class because PAL doesn't have 1st class anymore. i've traveled around the world at age 13 and did it again at 18. i travel so much that i even get free plane tickets to wherever i want to go in business class again. when i travel i don't even have to fall in line i just go straight to the plane or our own waiting lounge with free wifi, food and drinks and i can bring 3 check in baggage and all 3 can be 25lbs heavier than your regular passengers. just because you purchased a new car doesn't mean wala ka na pera agad.

4th - my current car is financed but the only reason i financed it because that's the only way i can get one asap but all my other cars was bought cash. we have our own company and finance our company cars, we can buy it in cash but instead of shelling out 1-2M cash on the spot we finance because that 1-2M cash we can double or triple it in just a couple of months that's why we finance for 12-24 months pretty much everything we buy in our company is through financing because of that. i'm sure a lot of other people do this because it is a pretty damn smart move. the only reason why i don't finance my personal cars is because it is much easier and faster to buy in cash, i don't have to submit any documents or monitor my bank account every month unlike in our company some one does that for me kaya ok lang through finance.

you don't have a new car because you can't afford a new one, you can't travel and at the same time buy a new car so you have to choose one. now you hate on people who can afford a new car thinking they can't do what you do, but infact most of them can do both of what you can't and even more. :bwahaha:
    kaya lang dre, sa pi-nost mo na'to. yun mga magagalit sa post ko, mas magagalit sayo. mas mayabang ka eh hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    kaya lang dre, sa pi-nost mo na'to. yun mga magagalit sa post ko, mas magagalit sayo. mas mayabang ka eh hehehe
    hehehe. Mahangin ba? :D

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wag kayong ganyan, may bagong Explorer Limited yan

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    cge galitin mo pa OB at papaulanan ka ng bala.
    daming baril yan, tingnan mo sa zombie outbreak.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wait si OB/GM ba yan? pag kaka alam ko kasi si OB/GM naka jimny at santa fe not a 13yr old cr-v. na babasa ko lang kasing mga post ni pop3corn ngayon yung sa current thread about religion di ko matandaan title.

also di naman ako tinamaan kasi nakaka punta ako ng ibang bansa whenever i want at may bagong kotse ako, sa salita niya kasi nilalahat niya ng meron mga bagong sasakyan.
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    He has a 1999 CRV, oldblue yung kulay. Hence his 1st handle.

Marami yan kotse si OB, Eddie Bauer, Mazda 6, Jimny etc. Ang alam ko may picture yan before ng garage niya. Pero talagang sinesecret niya identity niya pati conduction sticker naka-censor. Haha!
    That is correct. Kaya isa sa mga una niyang avatars ay picture/image ng kanyang CRV......

15.5K:boxing1:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That is correct. Kaya isa sa mga una niyang avatars ay picture/image ng kanyang CRV......

15.5K:boxing1:
    At yung ever-glorious blue Santa Fe niya. :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    masarap lang talaga barahin mga mayayabang na wala naman kayang ipag mayabang, atleast ako meron talaga may maipag mamayabang. at tingin mo ba may paki ako kung may magalit ako dito sa internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Wag kayong ganyan, may bagong Explorer Limited yan

may parating pa ako sa mid july mas maganda.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tama naman sabi ni foresterx

kung EITHER-THIS-OR-THAT di ka mayaman

kung dahil sa pag bili mo ng bagong sasakyan di mo na kaya mag travel di ka mayaman

kung dahil sa pag travel mo at di mo na kaya bumili ng bagong sasakyan di ka mayamam

ang mayaman kaya bumili ng bagong sasakyan at mag travel

ang mayaman kaya pumunta ng Europe bumili ng sasakyan sa Germany at ipadala sa Pinas

middle class lang ang kailangan pumili ng either this or that

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    masarap lang talaga barahin mga mayayabang na wala naman kayang ipag mayabang, atleast ako meron talaga may maipag mamayabang. at tingin mo ba may paki ako kung may magalit ako dito sa internet?

pero mataba ka naman. napakahirap nun your material things define you, not the the other way around. hehe

Do people discriminate against old cars?